Diary Entry #2

Warnings: none

Words 325

_

Do you know that feeling in the pit of your stomach? I thought it was anxiety at first but it's different from that.

It only occurs when I'm with her. She's so beautiful, and I'm so stupid to the point she has to pry words out of me. She's probably annoyed with me by now.

But that's okay, because she's still around.

We've been hanging out for about a month or so. I didn't have the time to write it down.

(No my ass forgot to.)

A few weeks ago she kissed me on the cheek.

I felt like my whole body was about to explode, and inside my rib cage ached. But it felt so good so I couldn't help but smile.

I stood there for a moment, thinking about how that was only mere inches from my mouth. How that was only a few inches from feeling and tasting her lips on mine.

I started to think of the fact; I felt her lips on my cheek. I'm so happy, and I could never forget the feeling of her lips on my cheek. They were on my cheek.

"Hello?" She waved her hands in front of my face and I jumped back to reality. I lifted my eyebrows waiting for her to say what she wanted. She just giggled.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked, and I nodded. She then opened her front door and closed it.

Now it's tomorrow, and I still haven't seen her. I can't stop rubbing my cheek though.

Is it stupid that I try not to touch it so her kiss doesn't leave my cheek? Not like it's gonna work and I absentmindedly rub it anyways.

I don't know about her, but she's the best girl I've ever seen.

Tyler Jøseph Diary Entry
6/11/12

ಠ_ಠ

So I hope you enjoyed part 2 of diary entry! I totally forgot about this until someone commented on it 😂

IVE HIT 110 VOTESS!!! Thank you! Keep voting please :) and comment hehe