Is it jealousy or is it common sense? Pt. 2

Warning: anxiety, profanity, makeout (sorta) sesh.

I feel so weird writing make outs. I always imagine my friends reading them and then hating me. But they also make me laugh so much it's unreal.

Words 2305

_

Y/N's eyes opened to be staring at the ceiling. She spread her arms over her head as she stretched her muscles. She quickly jumped as her hand made contact, forcedly I must add, with a face beside her. She jumped, and the face chuckled.

"M'you're lucky I'm a morning person'M." He slurred, stretching himself out and then curling himself into his girlfriend's side. Y/n ran her hand through his hair.

"Sorry for smacking you in the face." She giggled, and Tyler pressed his lips to her jawline.

"I'll get used to it." He said quickly, before continuing down her neck. Her chest exploded with a warm sensation, and she let out a shaky breath. He adjusted himself in a more comfortable position as he continued down her neck, moving her shirt as much as he could to kiss her bare shoulder. She ran her hand through his hair, and softly grasped a few hairs in her fingers. She could feel him smile onto her skin, and he quickly, and in desperate motions, moved on top of her making her giggle.

He kissed her lips, as he snaked his arms under her, pressing her closer to him. She was so close to him she swore she felt his—

Knock knock

Tyler quickly bounced off of her, rolling to his side of the bed. Y/n rubbed her fingers on the tender spots on her neck, before letting out a groan to the voice she heard outside their bedroom door.

"I made waffles." Jenna cheered, before giggling. "Are you guys awake? Do I have to come in there?"

"No!" The both said immediately, their eyes were wide. Y/n's neck was pampered with hickeys, not something they wanted their roommate seeing.

Tyler began to understand what y/n meant by 'when was she leaving?' But he could never just kick her out. Y/n just had to learn to live with her.

"We should go down there before she bursts in here." Y/n giggled, but Tyler could tell she was annoyed. He was a little annoyed to. He was really looking forward to what was to come.

Y/n looked down at Tyler's lap and snorted a giggle. "I'll go down first."

Tyler looked down, and covered his lap with his pillow. Yeah, he was really looking forward to it. Y/n hopped up and headed to the bathroom, quickly applying foundation over her hickeys, and grabbing her robe hung up on the towel rack. She tied it around her and then opened the bedroom door.

"Good luck." She strung out her vowels, as she leaned on the doorknob like a child. Tyler chuckled.

"Get out of here!" He shooed, and she laughed as she closed the door behind her.

Jenna smiled as y/n entered the dining room/kitchen. "I already made you a plate." She chirped.

"Okay." Was all she said. She took a bite and her eyes rolls to the back of her head with pleasure. "This is so good, what the hell?"

Jenna chuckled. "Only for the best." She gave her a warm smile, and y/n furrowed her eyebrows. Why was she being so nice?

She looked behind her. Was Tyler down here and she didn't know it? No! They were totally alone. Jenna sighed as she sat across from y/n.