Arc 13-592: Mr. Xiao is omnipotent

There are quite a lot of things stored in the knowledge base of the system, and Xiao Wangjun has stayed in the interstellar world, and some of his technologies have directly reached the top in that interstellar world.

Now it is not difficult to study an inspection instrument when he starts to work seriously.

So after just one day, the drawing of that instrument has come out. The most important of these is the mental power chip, which is to be placed in the instrument.

Xiao Wangjun is only sensitive to his own mental power, so when he made this instrument by himself, what he input into the chip was his own mental power induction.

After completing the chip production, Ye Bingzhi also had someone build the machine.

These are all made by people working overtime. Today, there are three inspection machines in total.

A day and a half ago, those who were still alive had undergone detailed inspections, and some people also found shadows in their brains, but they couldn't find out what was in those shadows, unless the other person's head was cut open and a craniotomy was performed. Operation.

However, because Xiao Wangjun is doing inspection equipment, there is no arrangement for a craniotomy right now.

Those people with shadows in their brains have all been locked up, and all of them came from separate relationships. Those in charge of guarding them are also wearing protective clothing.

Once these people's brains explode, the people who guard them will not be affected.

The old marshal and Ye Lan'en walked in together from the outside. At this time, Ye Bingzhi and Xiao Wangjun were about to test the instrument they had just made.

The old marshal and the two of them also came here specially for this matter.

Soon, two people were brought over. The two people were not close together. One came in first and the other waited at the door.

This is also to prevent the sudden brain explosion of these two people.

I don't know what the shadow in the minds of these two people is, maybe that is a bomb, so when these two people were brought here, they watched closely, and the person in charge of escorting them was also fully protected.

Xiao Wangjun's machine is a bit like a CT machine. It is relatively large overall, and it is the kind that sends people in for testing.

The man quickly lay down, for fear that the other party's movement would affect the detection, so this man was still tied up.

When it was sent in, the person's body was obviously tense, and the first thing to be tested was the other person's brain.

The mental power chip made by Xiao Wangjun immediately had a mutual induction with this person's brain, and everyone beside him could only hear the sound of Didi.

Xiao Wangjun personally inspected the other party, and now there is a display screen in front of him.

Ye Bingzhi and the others stood by and could clearly see the big bugs displayed on the screen.

Xiao Wangjun pointed to the display screen in front of him, "The shadows are indeed full of bugs. I have already understood the characteristics of these bugs. They live by devouring blood, and they will also devour the brain."

The faces of the other three were suddenly ugly. They obviously thought of many things, and the first thing they thought of was the shadow in Xiao Wangjun's head.