Arc 13-572: Father and Son Meet

If you really want to fight with others with these energy stones in reserve today, you may only last for a few hours.

In the last two days, Ye Bingzhi and the others also did not intend to give up, and had to prepare more energy stones.

On the morning of the tenth day, someone came over, but when Xiao Wangjun and the others were not ready to fight, another group of people came behind, and that group of people was the one Ye Bingzhi was familiar with. It is the dark guard of their family.

Naturally, Ye Lan'en also knew their own dark guards.

At this time, everyone looked towards the sky, and Xiao Wangjun also saw their battle.

Sure enough, the battle between the mecha and the mecha was still very fierce.

The old marshal did make sufficient preparations. They were behind and sent their own dark guards to go ahead. It was because of this that they were able to catch some fish who wanted to come for assassination.

The old marshal didn't bother to care which side sent these guys, he just told the hidden guard that if they couldn't capture them alive, they would kill them all.

What's more, those who were sent over at this time are probably mostly dead soldiers.

It's a waste of time to catch people, it's better to kill them all, not to mention that such dead soldiers can't ask anything when they are caught, and they will end their lives early when they are caught.

Many mechas fell from the sky.

Xiao Wangjun glanced at those big guys to see if they would be frightened by the falling objects, but it turned out that he really thought too much, those big guys were not only not frightened, but also very eager to try.

It seems that they haven't fought for a long time, so these big guys want to exercise their muscles and bones, but those people who exercise their muscles and bones are high in the sky, and these big guys can't fly up, so they are a little irritable at this time, but these big guys also They were all looking up at the sky, as if they really wanted to join in.

This battle didn't last too long, but after half an hour, all the mice that came to sneak attack were eliminated, and then the dark guards belonging to Ye's side fell to the ground, and the neat mechas team.

The number of people is not too much, there are more than 60 people in total.

However, Xiao Wangjun has naturally seen the strength of these people, and everyone else has also seen it.

Except for a few people who did not put away their mechas after landing, they were still guarding against the sky. This is a posture that can fight at any time, and the other fifty people have already put away their mechas and walked towards Xiao Wangjun and their side.

When these hidden guards came in front of Ye Bingzhi and the others, they all half-kneeled to salute.

This is the secret guard's salute to the master, not the soldier's salute to the superior.

These hidden guards were actually very excited, especially when they saw Ye Lanen.

Brothers Ye Lanen and Ye Bingzhi took a step forward, and then asked about the situation outside.

Soon they learned that this time the old marshal led the team himself, and directly brought out two corps. It will be there in about four hours, and it will only be fast or slow.

The two brothers were asking about what happened during this time, and the hidden guard was reporting.

Suddenly, some of the hidden guards standing there were attacked.