Arc 10-448: Partial Showdown

Hearing Xiao Wangjun said that his own consumption was relatively large, Chen Xingzhi didn't understand what this consumption meant for a while, and some didn't know the word.

Xiao Wangjun gave a soft "um" sound, "There are some things I can't tell you very clearly, not because I don't want to tell you, but because after telling you, I might be directly punished, I'm not I'm scaremongering, and I hope you can believe me in everything I say now."

"Remember what I said about my amnesia, I'm not sure what kind of person I was before I lost my memory, but some of the memories I got are obviously different from some of the memories you see, I don't know How to describe it, maybe you will know two people, although the former one is also me, but you can also regard the current me as another person. "

Chen Hangzhi's face changed slightly. At this moment, he suddenly thought of many things. He looked at Xiao Wangjun differently, and Xiao Wangjun slightly curled the corners of his mouth towards him.

"You just think that I met such a magical existence when I was dreaming. If I want to live, I have to help that magical existence and do something. At the same time, I will also get a little magical ability. In fact, I have already shown part of my abilities, haven't I? For example, if it was the former me, you really think that he can find anything he wants to find out, and he can know what he wants to know immediately Things, his software program, can his mobile phone play that well?"

Chen Hangzhi's heart trembled slightly, so it wasn't that this person changed his personality drastically after losing his memory, and it was also possible that this person was actually another person. There is a huge difference between the person he was with before and the person he is now, and there is one thing he is absolutely sure of, whether a person likes a man or a woman is actually very good, look It can be seen that, for example, when the person in the past saw some beautiful women, the other person's eyes would look over unconsciously. That may be a man's inferiority, but it is more like an instinct, because that person likes women, so During the more than three years with me, although I didn't mention it, that person...

Naturally, he has never been intimate with himself. At that time, he was with the other party because the timing of that person's appearance was appropriate. It can also be said that the other party's face fits his own appetite, but it seems to be lacking in that person. Some things, so when that person was never intimate, he himself never mentioned it, but if it was two people who really loved each other, for example, would he still not mention that matter now? Chen Hangzhi knew he couldn't.

After having sex, he will not want that to happen, especially if the current Xiao Wangjun tells him that he still likes a woman and wants to find a woman to marry and have children, then he will drag the other party directly Go to hell together, but the former person seemed to think of revenge, so he locked that person up, but to say how sad he really was, it would be better to say it was a kind of anger from being betrayed.

Because of anger, he is rational in everything he does, even if it is the matter of locking people up, when he makes this decision, he is rational.

Chen Hangzhi understood his true intentions almost instantly. If the person in front of him and the person in front of him were really two people, then undoubtedly the only person he really cared about was the person in front of him.

So after the other party's accident, he didn't have any intention to go to work at all, and he didn't even want to deal with things over there.

He couldn't even imagine what he would do if he really lost the person in front of him, that was beyond his imagination.

Chen Hangzhi's eyes were very calm. Xiao Wangjun's narration is still going on.

"Maybe the previous me died when I lost my memory, and now I am a completely new me, but it's not right to say that my life is completely out of the control of others, at least the one I said The existence of magic requires me to do one thing, to help the other party complete a task, which is why I suddenly drove out, but I can't tell you in detail, and I can't tell you exactly how I want to complete the task. Tell me, what is the task I want to complete, you take it as a link with my life, as long as I complete the task, my life can be maintained, and I can grow old with you forever."