Arc 12-535: I called the police

Leng Mingfeng looked at his father silently, but Minister Leng didn't say anything anymore, as if he accepted Xiao Wangjun's explanation, but also seemed to disapprove.

Fortunately, not long after, Mrs. Leng brought food to adjust the atmosphere.

Xiao Wangjun is quite comfortable eating, and he still has fantasies. This Mrs. Leng's cooking skills are really good. If he stays here for a longer period of time, I'm afraid his belly will continue to grow.

The next day, when the banquet started, it was really lively, but usually Xiao Wangjun didn't like this kind of excitement, so it was rare for him not to pester Leng Zhiyi and let the other party busy himself.

He sat on the balcony on the second floor of Leng's house, from where he could see some of the following situation, for example, Leng Mingfeng is really too busy today, there are many people who want the other party to know their daughter, so, Zhong It is most common for young couples to bring their daughters to talk to Leng Mingfeng.

Xiao Wangjun felt that Leng Mingfeng looked like a butterfly today.

Well, the flowers and butterflies flying around the banquet.

Just when Xiao Wangjun was about to fall asleep watching, suddenly, a soft female voice sounded.

"Brother, are you sleepy?"

Xiao Wangjun opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows. It wasn't someone who ran to the second floor, but... Hun.

The ghost of the girl in front of her is not very old, her eyes look very innocent when she looks at fourteen or fifteen years old.

This girl is wearing a beautiful princess dress, well, she looks like a doll.

"Who are you?" Xiao Wangjun asked directly.

The girl was stunned, and immediately widened her eyes in surprise, "Brother, can you see me?"

"You don't know that I can see you, why did you come to talk to me?" Xiao Wangjun glanced at the other party, and found that the ghost's soul didn't look so solid.

So, Xiao Wangjun took another careful look at the other party.

"I don't know, I'm bored, no one plays with me, no one talks with me, I just like talking to others, but no one responds to me."

Oh, it turned out to be luck.

"What's your name?" After being woken up anyway, Xiao Wangjun decided to chat with this ghost.

"My name is Qin Mengmeng."

Qin dream? The name is also interesting.

"Dream... why are you here?"

"I came here with my sister." The girl said honestly.

"Your sister? Who is your sister?"

The girl pointed to the banquet hall below, "Over there, the one in the purple dress, isn't my sister beautiful?"

The girl spoke with a bit of pride, as if she was eager to get Xiao Wangjun's approval.

Xiao Wangjun glanced over there, um, there is indeed a woman in a purple skirt, but that woman... Even if it is so far away, Xiao Wangjun can tell that the other party is the same as the real little girl in front of him. White flowers are different.

Moreover, Xiao Wangjun felt the same kind of breath on that woman's body.

It's been a long time since I felt like this!

Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes.

"You know you're dead now, right?" Xiao Wangjun turned to look at the girl.