Arc 13-566: The role of the brain

When resting that night, Xiao Wangjun thought nothing would happen.

He and Ye Bingzhi slept next to each other, but now they can only barely find a place, and then they just sleep next to each other. They can't even sleep on the ground. They can only sit there and sleep at most. Lean back.

The dark atmosphere on this small island is very strong. Xiao Wangjun instinctively felt that if he stayed on this small island for a long time, it would not be good for their health. He didn't even know that Ye Lanen and the others were here. How did he stay here for more than ten years? He felt very uncomfortable just after staying here for a while.

Xiao Wangjun even felt that maybe Ye Lanen and the others' bodies were actually mutated to a certain extent, but there is no machine to check them now, so I'm afraid it might not be possible to detect even a little bit of variation.

I don't know if it's because of this that Ye Lanen's body recovered so quickly. Just two days ago, when Xiao Wangjun checked his body, he found that the organs in his body seemed to have recovered a lot , although there is the effect of the potions he gave the other party, and it also solved the mental power of the riots in the other party's body, but he felt that there were other reasons.

If a person's cells determine a person's physique, then it is the person's cells that are enhanced. It refers to the increase in strength, so Ye Lanen's body originally had those violent mental powers, so his body collapsed so quickly, but if you really want to say that the other party's body collapsed very quickly, it is not actually It's not too fast, because if it was outside, Ye Lan'en couldn't hold on for more than ten years, but here he waited for Ye Bingzhi's arrival.

At that time, Xiao Wangjun actually felt that maybe Ye Lanen's physical fitness was much stronger than before, that's why his body recovered so quickly after meeting him, and now he is more aware of this aspect. I feel it, but he is still not completely sure. He will have to wait until this person goes out to do a detailed genetic examination and a detailed cell examination before he can be sure.

When they slept until midnight that day, Xiao Wangjun and the others felt the earthquake at the same time.

There will definitely not be any real earthquakes on this small island. A tsunami is almost the same, after all, the sea is right next to it, and the earthquake they felt was not a real earthquake, but a lot of huge beasts moving towards them. Running in one direction.

In the past, they would also deal with some huge beasts, but those huge beasts were scattered, basically each beast would have its own territory, and those huge beasts divided the area of ​​this small island. But now they saw many ferocious beasts, and saw these ferocious beasts running. Rather than saying that these ferocious beasts were running, it was better to say that these ferocious beasts were actually running for their lives.

Xiao Wangjun and the others felt a little bad when they saw the appearance of these ferocious beasts. You must know that they are not far away from those ferocious beasts, but when every ferocious beast ran away from them, it didn't even look at them. .

That is to ignore them completely, okay? And are they so easily overlooked? You must know that these humans are the favorite food of those beasts.

So something must have happened to make these beasts not interested in their food at all while escaping.

"Let's keep up with these ferocious beasts first." Although he still doesn't know what happened, his instinct tells Xiao Wangjun that it is best not to stay now, although it is absolutely no problem for them to unite to deal with most crises , but if it is such a catastrophe, then it will be very fatal for them to stay. Since there are so many beasts, and they ignore them during the escape process, it is better not to stay at this time.