Arc 11-491: Someone came to the door

Next, Xiao Wangjun confronted two more people. Although it was a one-on-two, the audience in the live broadcast room had not had time to get nervous for the host, and the two people were brought down, which made the audience in the live broadcast room feel nervous for a while. They were all speechless.

"It was brought down too quickly."

"I don't know if there are other attackers. Now the anchors have already met four."

"Everyone might as well guess who is targeting the anchor."

"The matter of the company that the anchor opened should be very secretive now, so these people should not be targeting the anchor, but I think they are targeting the male god. Didn't the male god just say that he still has many enemies? Well, and those enemies of the male god wish the male god would die sooner, so these people should come here to target the male god."

"Doesn't this mean that the relationship between the male god and the anchor has been exposed?"

"It must have been exposed. After all, the male god and the anchor are already together in a big way. The nurses in this nursing home also know it. As long as one of them tells the news, people outside will know it too."

"Will the people in the nursing home speak out?"

"Under the corruption of money or other interests, I will definitely say it. Didn't the male god say that there was another person in the nursing home? And it was a nurse. It was bought by the male god. Since the male god can buy other people Of course people can do it too, as the saying goes, money can turn ghosts around, I don't think there's anything abnormal about this."

"But if this is the case, isn't it too dangerous to be around the anchor?"

"I think it's other people who are in danger. Everyone has seen the fighting power of the anchor. Anyway, I am not worried about the anchor at all. There is still a door and it is so far away. The anchor will know how many people are outside. , and can respond immediately, even if the enemy has a gun in his hand, the anchor can take the gun directly... No wonder the anchor said that he has the ability to protect himself. If such a powerful anchor does not have the ability to protect himself, other Aren't people all crippled one by one?"

"I really admire the anchor too much. Compared with the good skills of the anchor, I am indeed a cripple. Why is the anchor so far away from me? Otherwise, maybe I spend a lot of money, and the anchor can still do it. Be my coach."

The current atmosphere in the studio is quite relaxed, and Meng Xianzhi's bodyguards have already arrived at this time.

Five bodyguards came over all of a sudden.

And two people were carried by those bodyguards.

The same attackers, the two fell behind, and one of them was in charge of the lookout.

In fact, among these attackers, the one with the strongest force is also the most powerful, that is, the one with the gun. Unfortunately, this person did not last long in the fight against Xiao Wangjun.

As for the bodyguard that Meng Xianzhi had arranged before, they were indeed brought down by these people. However, the opponent was just knocked unconscious, and his life was not in danger. Those who attacked suddenly did their calculations with their minds, so the bodyguard was brought down without showing any combat effectiveness, and even his body was dragged to other places.

Xiao Wangjun handed these people over to Meng Xianzhi's bodyguards, and then returned to the room by himself.

Meng Xianzhi was a little uneasy in the room, but he was relieved when he saw Xiao Wangjun came back.