Arc 12-549: There are two fathers

Captain Yang had something to worry about along the way, and he contacted a professional painter in advance.

Now there are several professional painters in the bureau waiting, just to cooperate with Xiao Wangjun's actions. Captain Yang was not sure if the child following him had anything to do with this case, so he planned to draw the child first before talking about it.

This time, the serial murderer has killed twelve people in six months, but six of them were killed in the last month, and the original six were killed in the previous five. Killed within a month. It can be seen that the other party's current criminal behavior has escalated.

Another example is the last three, just two days before Xiao Wangjun's arrival, one died every day for two consecutive days, and the last one was a week ago.

The impact of this incident has already been great, and this is also because the serial murderer's method is very vicious. Every dead person who was found was tortured to death. All kinds of scars.

And that serial perverted murderer also likes to burn people with cigarette butts, almost every corpse has dense scars that were burnt by cigarette butts.

Except for one face that was clean, the bodies that were found were really horrible. Moreover, when those bodies were discovered, they had very few clothes on them, and they were all naked.

After all, it is impossible for the police to arrive at the scene in the first time, and there will be other spectators at the scene of the corpse throwing, so some photos are still leaked out, although all the things that should be deleted on the network management side have been deleted, and others are prohibited from discussing , but the more influential the case, the more influential the case is that it cannot be suppressed, and now this case has become like this.

The painter among them took less than half an hour to draw the appearance of the little boy.

But Captain Yang shook his head after looking at it carefully. Among the cases he handled, he didn't seem to have seen the face of the child, nor did he have any relatives and friends around him. It looks like this.

"Then you can think about whether the girlfriend you once dated gave birth to a child for yourself. I think this child is a little like you, but it should be your mother. If this child is not like you If you have half the source, he probably won't follow you." Xiao Wangjun said bluntly.

Captain Yang was obviously stunned, and after a while, he blushed and shook his head hastily.

"It's impossible, I just fell in love once when I was in college, but I only dated my girlfriend for a year at that time, but I never had a relationship with my girlfriend, and I have been single since then ..." Captain Yang didn't want others to misunderstand that he was a scumbag who abandoned his girlfriend and children.

Xiao Wangjun was a little surprised, he didn't think this person was lying, if the other party was lying, he should still be able to see it, but if this person was not lying, why did the kid follow the other party?

Now the child is at the gate of the police station, and the other party has no way to enter the gate of the police station, because the breath inside is not liked by ghosts. Especially the ghost of a child, it is not that powerful in the first place, if it enters this police station, maybe it will make itself weaker, but the child has been following this Captain Yang, so even if he cannot enter The police station, the other party is also squatting opposite the police station.

Looking out from the window on the first floor here, Xiao Wangjun could see the child squatting there all the time.

"I'll go talk to him. Although the kid is a little younger, he might be able to tell me something." Before Xiao Wangjun didn't talk to the kid, it was because the kid was really young. It's too young. Some two- and three-year-old children can't speak clearly, and it's hard for them to understand what adults are saying. It's very difficult to communicate with each other. That's why he directly drew the child's appearance. Ask the person directly.