Arc 10-436: The network fryer

Xiao Wangjun didn't care whether this woman could accept it or not, he had already seen it from the corner of his eye, Chen Hangzhi who was coming this way, he didn't want to cause the other party's misunderstanding. Xiao Wangjun turned his head directly to that side, and waved at Chen Hangzhi.

Chen Hangzhi's eyes were secretive.

He pursed his lips slightly, and then walked towards Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun pointed unceremoniously at the woman next to Lihua with rain, "I don't know which psychiatric hospital came out, I didn't know her and she was crying here, and those who didn't know thought I had some incurable disease , It's really bad luck."

Xiao Baihua became weaker, her eyes widened in disbelief, and she looked even more pitiful.

There are other guests who can't stand it.

"How do you talk like a big man? I didn't see that people were already crying like this... ah..." The man who suggested Yongwei was shattered by his own exclamation before he could finish speaking.

Because Xiao Wangjun directly poured a cup of milk tea on the opponent's face.

"Do you know what's going on? You're just meddling in your business here. You only see this woman crying, but you don't see what she looks like when she commits a crime? You don't know anything and you're just messing around here. You have a big mouth, can't you see that this woman came here to scold you? Just like you."

This boy had never seen such an arrogant person like Xiao Wangjun, and the cup of milk tea was actually quite hot, he just felt that his whole face was hot, but Xiao Wangjun knew that this cup of milk tea was actually not hot, At least it will never disfigure this man, so he did it on purpose.

He never minded using his own way to punish this kind of mindless thing that was being used by others. As expected, Dalu, the boy, rushed over like a calf after screaming, and then turned his back on him. Wang Jun kicked him in the stomach.

The next table had no guests, so Xiao Wangjun deliberately kicked the boy towards that table.

That boy knocked down the table, Xiao Wangjun naturally will not let the instigator go.

Oh, he certainly wouldn't think the instigator was his own.

"Since you are so nosy, I'll give this woman to you, but remember to comfort her well." After finishing speaking, Xiao Wangjun pushed the woman directly.

Xiao Baihua was directly pushed into the boy's arms by Xiao Wangjun, and the two fell together, I don't know if it was fate or something else, anyway, the mouths of the two were still stuck together.

Xiao Wangjun clapped his hands.

"Sure enough, a hero is needed to save the beauty. Look, isn't this, the beauty will throw herself into her arms immediately?" Xiao Wangjun cast a teasing look at the boy.

The boy's entire face was flushed red from the accident.

Xiao Wangjun laughed, and then threw a few big bills in front of the waiter at the milk tea shop.

"Compensation for broken things."

After finishing speaking, he directly grabbed Chen Hangzhi, and the two of them walked out the door.

The waiter at the milk tea shop looked dazed, and he hadn't reacted much until now. He was thinking of calling the police just now. After all, there was a fight in the shop, but it ended too quickly.

Then a customer in the milk tea shop said: "This woman is like a white lotus. People say they don't know her anymore, and she's still crying at her, but there are still people who don't have any brains to come up and protect her. Sure enough You deserve to be beaten up, and if my boyfriend is like this, I would really like someone to beat him up."