Arc 11-502: Wages have to be handed in

Xiao Wangjun seemed to believe Su Huilan quite a bit, Meng Xianzhi frowned slightly.

"So you believe he will not break the contract?"

There was a hahaha in the live broadcast room.

"Anchor, you are so stupid. Haven't you heard that our male god is jealous? Our male god has disliked Su Huilan from the very beginning, and you still say that the other party is a smart person. Where is he? Are you smart? The male god doesn't want to hear you praise others for being smart, okay? I found that I'm a little smarter than the anchor, and the emotional intelligence of the anchor is really too low."

"That's right, our male god is obviously jealous, anchor, quickly take a look at our barrage, we are telling you the truth of the matter, don't make our male god angry, angry male god It's not easy to coax."

The atmosphere in the live broadcast room was quite joyful, but Xiao Wangjun didn't watch it.

So Xiao Wangjun said at this time: "It's not that I believe him, but that he should be a smart man, and he is also a smart man who can seize the opportunity. If I were him, I would definitely not take this money seriously." What's on my mind, I will give this money away quickly, and the rest will be the funds for starting a business in the future. The Su family's company is obviously unable to keep it. If this is the case, it is better to change its appearance. I won't be stupid at this time."

Meng Xianzhi didn't look very happy, but he didn't say anything.

A few days later, Su Huilan came over. This time, because the speed and efficiency of the official side were very fast, he got the property of the Su family very quickly. After getting the property of the Su family, he Sure enough, they came to find Xiao Wangjun to fulfill the contract, although their contract did not have specific contract content at all, only their oral contract.

Naturally, the entire 20 billion property cannot be all money. Many of them are real estate, and there are some stocks and the like. Of course, if Xiao Wangjun wants to exchange these things into cash immediately, that is also Xiao Wangjun's own business. , He came here to hand over these things, so he also brought two lawyers over, and the relevant contracts in this regard have also been prepared.

Su Huilan is indeed a smart person. At least he knows that this time the government intervenes. If the money is not given to Xiao Wangjun by the government's acquiescence, then the money will definitely not reach his own pocket in the end. After all, there are many sources of money. It's not clean, if money like this is checked, it will definitely not be able to return to his pocket in the end.

Moreover, over the years, Su Huafeng has also been serious about tax evasion and took advantage of many loopholes. If the part of tax evasion is to be supplemented, it will probably be several billion.

Now about the part about tax evasion, the official side did not conduct a detailed investigation at all. How could Su Huilan not understand why? It was basically the green light from above.

And after giving another 20 billion worth of property this time, Su Huilan still has a lot left over there. Although it is not as much as 20 billion, it is still close to 10 billion.

This amount of money is absolutely astronomical, so Su Huafeng has really made a lot of money over the years, which also integrates all the property of his elder brother and all the property of his grandfather. Not so much money.

The remaining money is enough for Su Huilan to make a comeback, and even replace the shell that was originally marked with Su's family. Now he is already dealing with this aspect.