Arc 9-421: Attack on Hill Gate

On the territory of the Hillmen Family, there are three spatial rifts in total. It took Xiao Wangjun and Feng Zhimian almost ten days to complete all three spatial rifts.

Law's side became much more relaxed, and the mood became more cheerful. When Xiao Wangjun and Feng Zhimian came out of the third space crack, they even gave Xiao Wangjun a little energy.

So Xiao Wangjun's own strength reached the divine level that day.

And he was very sure that if he sparred with those old holy ranks, he might be able to rub them against the ground. This was the benefit given to him by the law.

Because Feng Zhimian had harvested the energy of the Space Stone again, he retreated again last time, and he only retreated for more than a month. Xiao Wangjun guessed that the other party would not be short this time.

However, Gesimeng's territory has just been defeated, and it still takes time to digest the current words, so Xiao Wangjun does not intend to do anything else during the process of shifting and holding hands. Of course, if he is given a chance If so, he doesn't mind doing something else.

For example, now the eldest lady in Hillmen's territory finally couldn't bear it anymore, and the other party came to her door.

Xiao Wangjun met the other party.

When Miss Alice saw Xiao Wangjun, she showed a smile that didn't look like a great magister. The reason why she said that was because Xiao Wangjun could clearly feel that the other party deliberately showed it in front of her. It can also be said to be a kind of temptation.

It seems that Miss Alice is very confident about her appearance.

Xiao Wangjun smiled lightly and hooked the corners of his mouth.

"Is Miss Alice here for something? I'm quite busy now, Miss Alice, if you have anything, you can tell me directly."

It can be said that Xiao Wangjun's words were not very polite, and the seductive smile on the proud Miss Alice's face suddenly froze slightly.

Then Miss Alice changed her attitude.

The other party put away the seductive expression, and then replaced it with a sincere gesture.

"Since this is the case, then Lord Gran, I will just say it directly. I came to ask if Lord Gran has any plans to marry the territory of Hill Gate?"

"Marry with the Hillmen family?" Xiao Wangjun put his finger on his chin, showing no interest.

"Yes, Lord Gran." Miss Alice looked into Xiao Wangjun's eyes. "I want to hear some things about me when Lord Grann came over. In fact, that person has been harassing me constantly during this time. It is impossible for me to marry him, but if I never get married If not, it will not be a good thing for the Hillmen family, so I want to choose a marriage partner myself."

When Miss Alice was speaking, Xiao Wangjun's eyes were already filled with the kind of admiration that a woman has for a man.

"Lord Gran's talent is very strong, his strength is also very strong, and his appearance is also my favorite, so I want to come here and ask if Lord Gran has some interest in me, and if he is willing to marry the Hillmen family."

"Didn't you hear that Miss Arista wants to be the next lord of the Hillmen family? If you marry someone else, do you plan to marry in or marry out?"

"If it's Lord Gran, it's natural that I marry Lord Gran."

"Miss Alice, don't you think that if the Hillmen family is not advisable, then why don't you just go to someone else's family and be the hostess?"

Miss Alice frowned slightly, and pursed her beautiful lips.