Arc 12-547: I have to be a doctor

For a moment, Leng Zhiyi really doubted whether he had heard correctly.

"...Sun Qi?"

Why did he ask Sun Qi just after waking up?

Xiao Wangjun motioned to get up, so Leng Zhiyi supported him and sat up carefully.

"Well, call him over."

Now Leng Zhiyi was completely sure that he heard correctly, so he took out his mobile phone and called Sun Qi.

Sun Qi and Leng Mingfeng over there were naturally still awake, and came over after receiving a call from Leng Zhiyi.

In fact, Leng Mingfeng asked what Xiao Wangjun said to the other party today, but Sun Qi didn't say anything.

He only smiled and said that it was a secret between him and Xiao Wangjun.

Leng Mingfeng didn't ask any more questions. At this time, the two of them went there together in a calm mood. No matter what problems there were, they had prepared for the worst, so naturally there was nothing to fear.

While waiting for Leng Mingfeng and the others to come over, Xiao Wangjun decided to eat something first.

But he always felt that he didn't even have the strength to bite down on the meat now, so he should honestly eat some porridge first. At least it doesn't matter if you don't chew this kind of food, it won't hurt your stomach if you just swallow it.

So when Leng Mingfeng and the others arrived at the hotel, after entering, they saw Leng Zhiyi drinking porridge for Xiao Wangjun spoon by spoon.

This is not because of the love between the two, but mainly because Xiao Wangjun's complexion looks very ugly, and the other party seems to have no energy at all.

"Did you go to the hospital for an examination this afternoon? Did the doctor say anything?" Leng Mingfeng hurriedly asked after entering the room.

"It has already been inspected, but the inspection report will not come out until tomorrow morning, and I will go to get the report tomorrow." Leng Zhiyi replied.

Xiao Wangjun was almost done eating, so he waved his hand.

"Don't eat now, let's talk about it later."

The honeysuckle had already been laid, and there was still a towel in the water basin, after Leng Zhiyi wrung it dry with the towel, he wiped Xiao Wangjun's mouth.

This series of movements was also very skillful, Leng Mingfeng felt a little complicated looking at it.

His younger brother was also brought up pampered, so he didn't expect him to be quite good at taking care of people.

"You came here because there is something you want me to do?" Sun Qi asked.

Xiao Wangjun nodded, "I want two tubes of blood."

Sun Qi was stunned for a moment, then immediately nodded in agreement.

But there was no doctor here, so a person came from the action team, and the other party quickly drew two tubes of blood.

"Today you guys should rest in the next door first, the entire floor has been booked, you sleep in the next door first, if you need to trouble you in the middle of the night, you have to come back then." Xiao Wangjun pointed Refers to the next door.

Both Leng Mingfeng and Sun Qi had no objections, and they left quickly.

Leng Zhiyi looked at Xiao Wangjun, the door was closed now, there were only the two of them here, and then Leng Zhiyi's pupils shrank slightly, because he saw something appeared in Xiao Wangjun's hand for no reason.