Arc 12-551: After a successful upgrade

Xiao Wangjun's appetite is still very strong now, so if he only eats plain porridge, he will naturally feel that it has no taste at all, and the appearance of eating it is really too painful.

After barely eating a bowl of porridge, Xiao Wangjun waved his hand.

"I can't eat any more. Since I have been in a coma for three days, you must not have eaten well. You and Honeysuckle can eat some of those meals outside. Treat it as supper. Remember to eat more. Eat what I didn't eat."

Leng Zhiyi had no appetite, and when he was about to refuse, Xiao Wangjun would not allow him to refuse.

Leng Zhiyi finally nodded silently, but he didn't eat much, and Honeysuckle didn't have much appetite. The food was distributed to the people in the action team outside. Anyway, there are a lot of people here, so they are not afraid that the food will be wasted.

When Leng Zhiyi returned to the room, Xiao Wangjun half-lyed there with his eyes closed.

After hearing the voice, Xiao Wangjun opened his eyes.

"Is it finished so soon?"

Leng Zhiyi nodded, "When will the medicine you take take effect? ​​How do you feel now? Can you keep the medicine with me? In this way, if you become unconscious sometime, I can feed it to you. medicine."

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, "That thing can't be kept with you."

After all, his space is a bit strange, not just a storage space, but also his space seems to be connected with his spiritual power, the medicine is placed in the spiritual power space, which is equivalent to being kept by his own spiritual power and soul power. It is stored, but if it is placed in Lengzhiyi, it may not have the same medicinal effect when it is used next time.

Leng Zhiyi looked at Xiao Wangjun, "...then do you know why you fell into a coma this time?"

"I really don't know about this. I'm thinking about it too, but from the results of the current examination, it seems that there is nothing wrong with my own body." Xiao Wangjun seemed to be a little troubled, "...don't you Too worried, I'll be fine now when I wake up."

Leng Zhiyi didn't think the other party was fine, but he didn't know what to say.

After a while, Xiao Wangjun patted the big bed beside him.

"It's late at night, let's rest first, do you want to take a bath?"

"Do you want to take a bath? If you don't have the strength, I'll take you to take a bath."

Xiao Wangjun was a little moved, so he immediately turned his heart into action, he just opened his hands towards Leng Zhiyi.

"Then I will enjoy the service of Ren Er Shao."

Leng Zhiyi went to fill the water first, and then carried the person inside.

He was still very attentive when taking a bath. The main reason was that Leng Zhiyi didn't have extra thoughts, he just concentrated on taking a bath. Xiao Wangjun wanted to tease the other party, but his current body was not strong enough, so he couldn't even tease others. use.

So Xiao Wangjun simply became honest.

After both of them took a bath, they lay down on the big bed again. Xiao Wangjun's palm was slack on Leng Zhiyi's waist. Leng Zhiyi rubbed against his neck.

"Sleep, I don't think you have a good rest, if I still like this in the future, you can sleep with me normally, don't wait for me to wake up, if you break down, then I will I don't have a healthy boyfriend anymore." Xiao Wangjun's voice sounded like that.