Arc 10-442: One year

Following Xiao Wangjun's every sentence of "I love you", Chen Hangzhi's eyes were filled with a smile.

"Remember what you said today."

"Of course, I will remember every word I said, especially the most important one, I love you." Xiao Wangjun said sweet words of love, and naturally kissed Chen Hangzhi's lips.

Chen Hangzhi wrapped his hands around Xiao Wangjun's neck, and responded to the kiss. Immediately afterwards, the kiss became deeper and deeper, and Xiao Wangjun fell into the big bed with his arms around him.

Needless to say, there will be another fiery heat. I did it once in the hot spring just now, but Xiao Wangjun still didn't feel satisfied. Now I can do it again, of course it would be better.

Chen Hangzhi quickly sank into Xiao Wangjun's kiss, without any other thoughts.

That night, Chen Hangzhi was tossed and tossed, so they spent most of the time in the room when they were supposed to be on vacation the next day.

In the afternoon, the two of them were still walking around in the villa, and when they left, they were both in a happy mood.

In a blink of an eye, more than half a month has passed.

Xiao Wangjun and Chen Hangzhi went to work together during the day, and they left work together at night.

The past half month has been very peaceful, and there is a kind of chic and salty fish that Xiao Wangjun likes.

Xiao Wangjun has always liked this kind of life of salted fish, so he is not at all uncomfortable, very adaptable!

Sometimes Xiao Wangjun will also go to the entertainment company, but the time there will not exceed two hours.

Huangmao lived in dire straits there, because he was very busy every day, but this person's drive was really powerful. The three people he liked before have all been taken down now. From his perspective The three scripts are now in the stage of investment and preparation.

Therefore, Huang Mao was really busy during this period of time. Last weekend, Huang Mao had dinner with Xiao Wangjun and Chen Hangzhi. Chen Hangzhi said that Huang Mao had lost weight, and told the other party not to So fight.

Huang Mao just had the energy to rush forward, so he just smiled and said that he knew it.

Xiao Wangjun knew that regardless of what Huang Mao said, he only wanted to be the second generation ancestor. Through his own teaching during this period, this person's mentality has undergone some changes.

If it weren't for Huangmao himself who wanted to make progress, it would be impossible to rely on others to make progress.

Tomorrow is the weekend again, Xiao Wangjun and Chen Hangzhi went outside.

In the car, Chen Hangzhi said, "Any plans for tomorrow?"

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, "No, just stay at home, so as not to run outside every weekend and get tired."

"Okay." Chen Hangzhi didn't have any objections, "Then stay at home."

Xiao Wangjun smiled and took Chen Hangzhi's hand, "Well, I'm at home."

Just then, the driver braked suddenly.

When Chen Hangzhi rammed forward, Xiao Wangjun hurriedly supported him, preventing him from touching the hard chair in front of him.

The driver was sweating coldly, but he wasn't too nervous.

"Mr. Chen, I bumped into someone, I'll go down and have a look."