Arc 12-518: The masked murderer

The special case team solved the case too fast, and this time, it happened under Leng Zhiyi's nose again, so there are some things that everyone really can't believe.

After all, during these two days, Xiao Wangjun lived in Leng Zhiyi's house, and he had no way of knowing the murderer!

Because of this, many bigwigs at the top held a meeting to discuss because of Xiao Wangjun's ability. I heard that the meeting lasted for four hours. Under the multi-party game, Xiao Wangjun remained in the special case team in the end. However, the nature of this special case team can be upgraded.

Since Xiao Wangjun has such a miraculous ability, there are so many things he can do. Thinking about it, there are many places where this ability can be used!

Regardless of what the people above think, anyway, Xiao Wangjun's life here is quite peaceful in his opinion, no different from the previous few days!

At work, he followed Leng Zhiyi anyway, and if Leng Zhiyi left the special case team, he would definitely follow, just like a follower. After get off work, of course they still go with Leng Zhiyi, the appearance of going in and out together, everyone in the special case team was really stunned.

Three days after the two girls' death cases were solved, another new case came, this time it was submitted by the branch office on Jianyang Road.

A month ago, a 24-year-old woman who lived alone was followed by someone on her way home from the night shift. The gangster tried to misbehave her. The woman fought back and shouted for help. At that time, someone happened to pass by, so the gangster ran away. , it was too dark at that time, and two street lights over there were broken, so neither passers-by nor women could see the appearance of the gangster clearly. All I knew was that the gangster was wearing a mask, and he should be still young, around 30. The opponent was still wearing a peaked cap, and he was very strong.

The police have been looking for the gangster, but have not found it. Four days ago, the woman was killed. The police suspect that the gangster did it. However, the gangster has not been found yet, and no other suspects have been found.

This woman is called Chen Meiqi. The place where she was killed is still on the way back. She was dragged into the grass on the side of the road and violated. The fatal injury was strangled to death, and the murderer threw the rope the scene. It's just that no useful information was found on the rope, and there were no DNA fingerprint residues and so on.

Late last night, another woman was murdered. The victim was Wang Fang, 26 years old, living alone. She was also killed on the way back. She was still violated, but like Chen Meiqi, no biological traces of the murderer were extracted from the woman's body. .

This Wang Fang was still strangled to death. The same most common hemp rope was not thick, but it was enough to strangle someone. After strangling someone, the murderer directly left this physical evidence at the scene, which looked like a provocation.

Two people had already died, and the branch office on Jianyang Road immediately handed over the case.

The special case team has received a lot of attention. Everyone wants to see if the special case team can solve the case quickly this time. With the scud-like speed of last time, this time, pay attention to the sight here There are many.

There are also many bosses staring at this place.

Jiang Huichen felt the pressure, a lot of pressure, although his special case team seemed to have an extra cheat, but with so many people watching here, if the cheat doesn't work, it's time to die ?

Jiang Huichen thinks that he has experienced everything in these years, and never thinks that he is not resistant to pressure, but now... his forehead twitches.