Arc 13-585: Robbery against Robbery

The configuration of this genetic liquid is not too easy, so not everyone can buy it outside. It's not even something that can be bought with money, but everyone is willing to pay a huge price for such a small probability, and they all say that they hope their children will become dragons and their daughters will become phoenixes.

This concept is also applicable in the interstellar society.

Therefore, there is this kind of genetic liquid in the black market, as long as you can afford the price here, the black market doesn't care what your identity is. This is even more convenient than buying outside, and therefore, even though the current law is cracking down on the black market, the black market is still everywhere, on every planet.

Xiao Wangjun also bought two bottles of this genetic liquid, Ye Bingzhi wondered why the other party bought this? If the other party wants this, then you can get as much as you want for the other party, there is no need to buy two bottles in the black market.

Xiao Wangjun squeezed Ye Bingzhi's fingers, but did not explain anything at this time.

Most of the black market is street stalls. There are all kinds of things on it. It is very likely that someone will come to set up a stall with a few stones that they don't know. As for whether this is ore or ordinary stone, it is a rare ore. If you still can see unnamed stones everywhere, then you have to consider your eyesight. Anyway, after trading in the black market, you have no way to go back on your word.

It's not like outside here. If you buy the wrong thing, you can go to the merchant for a refund or complain. But if you buy anything wrong in this black market, it's because of your poor eyesight.

So the black market is also a place where people can be slaughtered.

Xiao Wangjun was very interested in these stalls. He looked at the stalls one by one. Ye Bingzhi saw the other party's enthusiasm, so he simply followed the other party, not intending to stop anything. .

Xiao Wangjun turned around like a bumpkin, wanting to buy whatever interesting things he saw. Although he can also bargain, but the bargaining is not much, it feels really easy to bully, the only difference is that there is no stamp on the forehead: people are stupid and easy to fool with money.

So those who set up stalls here are very enthusiastic about Xiao Wangjun. Xiao Wangjun seems to like this kind of enthusiasm very much. Looking at one stall after another, basically every stall will buy something, some of which are gadgets. , some are unrecognizable flowers and plants, some are unrecognizable stones, and some are even a tattered animal skin, but the stall owner said that this is a treasure map.

Even a three-year-old would not believe that this is a treasure map, but Xiao Wangjun did.

That person is so stupid that he pokes money so foolishly, anyway, he can't take it away.

Ye Bingzhi followed the other party, and the corners of his mouth twitched several times. He wanted to prevent the other party from buying randomly, but when he saw the person in such high spirits, he thought that even if he just spent money to buy the other party's happiness, then It seems to be worth it.

So Ye Bingzhi didn't say anything even more, although others would mistake him for a fool like Xiao Wangjun.

Ye Bingzhi: "..."

Being misunderstood as a fool by others, and a fool who is very easy to fool, this is also a very special experience.

After strolling through this street, Xiao Wangjun went to the next street.

This street is still very long, but it didn't take Xiao Wangjun more than fifteen minutes to shop from the beginning to the end, but there were really a lot of things to buy.