Arc 11-484: The reason for not disclosing

There were not one or two people in the live broadcast room who were embarrassed. Now they could only hear the sound, but could not see the picture, which immediately made those people feel very regretful.

"I really want to see how our anchor drugged the male god. I always feel that the expression of the anchor must be very gentle, and the eyes will also be very gentle. As long as I think of that scene, I feel excited all over my body." Get up, even want to jump."

"Yeah, I want to see that kind of picture too... Anchor, just let us see it."

"Stop dreaming upstairs, can you see the male god's body? Our anchor won't show it to you. Our anchor is really stingy, that's the man he chased so hard. God, why would I want to show it to you?"

"How do you say this? It makes me feel a little subtle. What is a male god who has worked so hard to chase him? Why do I think our anchor didn't work so hard when chasing the male god?"

"Calculating carefully, it seems that our anchor and the male god have not known each other for a long time, but now the male god has slept in the anchor's bed. My admiration for the anchor is like a torrential river at this moment... Why is the anchor It's so easy when you're chasing someone. Think about it. I still haven't gotten the goddess to look at me more than two years ago, that is, I show mercy occasionally and are willing to have a meal with me to compare the male god and the anchor. The anchor's side The progress made me just want to cry."

"When you said that, my mood became more subtle. I have been in a relationship for more than four years, and I actually want to get married, but my girlfriend has always refused to agree to my marriage proposal. I always say that I want to see me, and I wonder if my girlfriend is deliberately hanging my appetite. My girlfriend is not as good-looking as a boy. I almost doubt that my girlfriend is doing it on purpose. You say I want to Do you want to continue this relationship?"

"Have you never agreed to your marriage proposal? If there is no definite reason, then it must be that you don't love you enough, then you should think about it carefully. Although there is nothing wrong with being married, if you marry someone who doesn't love you that much , and I have to make a licking dog myself, then I don't think it's worth it."

"I agree with what was said above. When a man and a woman are dating, if the woman never agrees to get married, I also think that the woman may be dishonest."

"Thank you for your reminder. I will think about it carefully. If we are really not suitable or my girlfriend just doesn't want to get married, then I don't want to waste time."

More and more people in the live broadcast room are telling about their emotional problems, and this place has almost become a special area for emotional problems.

On Xiao Wangjun's side, after giving medicine to someone, he washed his hands and came back again.

Because of the fever, Meng Xianzhi's face is red now, but this kind of redness is not a healthy redness. Xiao Wangjun checked Meng Xianzhi's temperature, and found cooling stickers to put on the other side, medicine for reducing fever. And anti-inflammatory drugs have been taken just now, and now we can only wait for the results.

Xiao Wangjun looked at Meng Xianzhi, "Do you... want to go to the hospital?"

"No need." Meng Xianzhi lowered his eyelids, "The driver brought you here?"

"Well, the driver is downstairs. I can't stay outside for too long. I'm not sure if your fever will get worse at night. If the medicine you take doesn't work, you still have to go to the hospital."

"No, I'll send the family doctor over."

"That's fine." Xiao Wangjun said "hmm" and stopped talking.

The atmosphere in the room became silent for a while, so after a while, Xiao Wangjun suddenly said: "I have a question, let me ask you again."