Arc 11-474: I will love my wife

"You also want a system, so you can't do it now." Xiao Wangjun shook his head regretfully. "You should know that only the Chosen One can get such a heaven-defying thing as the system. Now I am the Chosen Son of this world."

The little boy was a little taken aback.

Xiao Wangjun patted the other person's shoulder, like a big bad wolf seducing Little Red Riding Hood.

"But you can rest assured that although you are not the Chosen One, you can become the Chosen One's closest younger brother. You might become the Chosen One when you grow up, even if you can't become the Chosen One , you can also rely on my relationship to go smoothly in the future, do whatever you want, and then trample all those who speak ill of you and those you don't like."

The young boy's gaze suddenly became bright again, and then Xiao Wangjun pointed to the location of the live broadcast room.

"My system is here and only I can see it. Don't you see it now? When you can see it, you can have a system too."

The young boy looked in the direction Xiao Wangjun pointed at, but he could only see the air, and was immediately disappointed. But he still stared at that place very hard, hoping to see the system.

"Don't worry, you will stay with me for a while in the future, you can take a look at it slowly, maybe one day you will be able to see it, it's not in a hurry, let's have breakfast first, shall we?"

The little boy nodded, looking very cute.

In the previous world, two little devil kings were raised. The little devil king will grow up to be the big devil king, so I haven't seen such a well-behaved child for a long time. Now Xiao Wangjun finds out that this child is very well-behaved, and he likes it very much.

The two went to have breakfast together.

Someone is already online in the live broadcast room.

"I secretly watched this live broadcast while I was at work. I don't know if this live broadcast is poisonous. I suddenly felt that I wanted to watch it after waking up, especially when I saw the anchor fooling the child in a serious manner. I felt that my brother was so pitiful. ah."

"But the anchor is not fooling the child. There is indeed a live broadcast room, but other people in that world can't see it. Who makes this live broadcast room only belong to the anchor?"

"Having said that, everyone can see that the anchor is fooling my brother. I also feel that my brother is so pitiful, but why am I so gloating and want to watch the anchor continue fooling my brother? I don't think I am an upright person. Good man, ahaha."

"The same is not an upright and kind person +1"

"Haha! I also think this live broadcast room is poisonous. I was going to the bathroom just now. I couldn't help watching it secretly for a while. I suddenly felt that being mentally ill is also pretty good. You see, the anchor sleeps until eight or nine o'clock and wakes up slowly. Having breakfast, and really like His Majesty the Emperor, there are so many servants serving... I suddenly want to go to the original planet where the anchor is located and become a psychopath."

"Upstairs, please don't speak out my heart."

"I think there is something wrong with my teacher. I am obviously only a fourth-level mecha maker, but he wants me to refine a fifth-level mecha arm. I can't. I'm really going to be depressed. After watching the host's live broadcast for a while, I don't know why, but I suddenly feel a little cured. This live broadcast is indeed poisonous."

"How old is the person upstairs? A fourth-level mecha builder is also very good, and the highest level mecha builder on my planet is only level seven."

"The question of age must be a secret, so it goes without saying that it should be kept secret."