Arc 13-563: Dangerous Dark Island

Xiao Wangjun and Ye Bingzhi planned to rest in this tribe for the night.

Although the conditions of this tribe are a bit poor, there is still food, so they can also properly supplement some food, especially water resources. Xiao Wangjun is worried that the water resources he has prepared are not enough. Before heading to that small island, he can prepare all these things.

When the old man was preparing these food resources, he also sent a lot of jerky.

Xiao Wangjun checked and found that the other party had not been poisoned, so he put away all the jerky. People in this tribe actually worship the strong. Although they killed people before, Xiao Wangjun Jun didn't kill them, but saved their lives, so those savages didn't hate Xiao Wangjun so much anymore.

Xiao Wangjun and Ye Bingzhi asked each other directly when the old man came over. About the island, the old man told them that as long as they could pass through the island, they would naturally find a way to leave. Passed down from their ancestors, that small island has existed for a long, long time, and they don't know what's inside that small island, because their ancestors told them that they can't go to that small island.

That small island is very dangerous. It is said that their ancestors took some people to that small island at that time, and only a few people survived. Those ancestors who survived told the later people not to go to that small island, so, For so many years, they have been living outside that small island, living in the current tribe. They have never seen the outside world, nor do they yearn for the outside world.

People from outside will be very embarrassed after they come to them, and there will be nothing left on them, so they take those people back because they just want them to help with work.

However, those outsiders wanted to leave, which made the people in the tribe very unhappy. They planned to use them as slaves for a while. If those people really wanted to leave, they would still be sent to that small island tribe. People are also curious about the situation on that small island, but they dare not go up to investigate the situation there by themselves, so since those foreigners want to leave, they should just send them there.

But for so many years, those foreign populations turned into corpses in the end, and were sent out by sea water.

None are exceptional.

Ye Bingzhi still inquired about the whereabouts of his eldest brother, but people in this tribe said that they had never seen such a person. Ye Bingzhi breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that his elder brother was indeed not among those sixteen people.

After resting all night and preparing those resources, Xiao Wangjun and Ye Bingzhi also left the tribe.

The old man thought that Xiao Wangjun's medicine was very good, and wanted to exchange supplies with Xiao Wangjun for some of that medicine. Xiao Wangjun gave some, although he didn't give much, but the old man was already very happy, so he took a lot of supplies to exchange with Xiao Wangjun, including some ores and the like.

Although there are not many really useful things, there are some rather peculiar ores that Xiao Wangjun thinks may be used in the future, so he put all those things into the space, anyway, his space has already used up a lot Things can be put down now.

When Xiao Wangjun and Ye Bingzhi came to the small island, they felt a very oppressive dark atmosphere outside.

Especially Xiao Wangjun, he will be more sensitive to such aura.

Ye Bingzhi felt that his mental power had been suppressed, and this suppression seemed to come from the small island in front of him. Now they are still outside this small island, and they have been subjected to such suppression, so after setting foot on this small island Well, is this the reason why those sixteen people were not able to get out of here?