Arc 11-506: Father's end

The group of viewers in the live broadcast room were deeply afraid that Xiao Wangjun would suffer a loss, and they all shouted there to tell Xiao Wangjun to ignore the lawyer who came over.

When Lawyer Wang made his intentions clear, Xiao Wangjun didn't feel anything, but the viewers in the live broadcast room were already blown up.

"I knew that this guy must have bad intentions when he came here. Now I only know that the biological father of the anchor is really not a thing. My youngest son asked so many people to come over and beat his eldest son. Now the younger son is arrested. I went in, even if he, a father, came here to apologize personally, I would think that such a father is not so hateful, but this guy is so good, he sent a lawyer here so disgustingly, and he still needs a letter of understanding, really Go to the tmd letter of understanding, how dare the father of the anchor say it, and how dare he send such a person over, I am really disgusted."

"I'm disgusted too, I hate now that I'm not there, otherwise I would have slapped the lawyer's face first, and then slapped the anchor's father in the face, something like that deserves it Is someone else's father? Don't be funny, okay? Is only the younger son a son? Is the elder son just a piece of grass? I'm really disgusted."

Many viewers in the live broadcast room were disgusted and wished they could run out of the live broadcast room one by one, so as to beat up their favorite anchor.

"Now that you know my current identity, you should know that I don't lack that little money. You go back and tell Xiao Chengyan that I set up a trap for Xiao Fengyang because his mouth has always been dirty. He Now that I got into the trap, I don't need to target him anymore. As long as that side doesn't come to provoke me, all grievances and grievances will end here. Although Xiao Fengyang went in this time, as long as the other side does what he wants , I will let this matter pass, if they don't want to let it pass like this, then please let them go."

The expression on the lawyer's face froze immediately, and the smile could no longer be maintained.

In the end, the lawyer had no choice but to leave first.

Xiao Wangjun got something in the lawyer's briefcase this time, so the audience in the live broadcast room heard the audio over there.

After the lawyer left, he got into his car, and he didn't drive away immediately. He called Xiao Chengyan first while sitting in the car.

Xiao Chengyan had obviously been waiting for a call from the lawyer all this time, so as soon as the call was connected, he immediately asked, "Did that naughty boy agree?"

The audience in the live broadcast room all sneered after hearing this name.

This is what a father should call his son?

That old man!

The lawyer was a little embarrassed, but he immediately said, "He didn't agree, and he still has something to tell me."

The lawyer relayed Xiao Wangjun's words.

Xiao Chengyan over there immediately became furious.

"This rebellious son should really strangle him as soon as he is born."

Xiao Chengyan vented a lot of anger there.

The lawyer could only listen quietly here, not even daring to interrupt the other party.

When Xiao Chengyan was cursing Xiao Wangjun over there, the audience in the live broadcast room were also cursing Xiao Chengyan.

If the curse is useful, I'm afraid Xiao Chengyan has already been cursed by the audience in the live broadcast room to be riddled with holes.