Arc 13-570: After coming out

When they opened their eyes again, Xiao Wangjun and the others found that they had landed on a remote planet.

Although the planet here is a bit remote, it is a mineral planet, and even there is a lot of garbage in it. Xiao Wangjun suspects that this place is simply a garbage star.

However, through Ye Lanen's confirmation, although the planet here is a bit remote, it has a signal with the outside world. So as long as you find them on this planet, you can contact the star network.

Even if no one can be found here, because this is a mineral planet, although the minerals here are not too rich and the level is not high at all, they are still enough for Ye Bingzhi to collect the mineral materials he needs. At least some energy stones can still be dug up, so his mecha can be used directly.

Compared to looking for other mineral materials, it would be much more convenient if energy stones could be found directly, even if they needed to be processed.

So now Xiao Wangjun and the others are all on the way to find energy stones.

In this garbage planet and mineral planet, food is relatively scarce, but water resources are not lacking. Xiao Wangjun and the others replenished the water resources first. As for other food resources, although it is still a bit difficult, it is much better than in that ghostly place, because at least now they can see a piece of water when they look over. Green and shiny, many of them are wild vegetables that can be eaten.

Xiao Wangjun also discovered some medicinal materials. Although these medicinal materials are relatively common and not that rare species, the resources in his own space have long been exhausted, and now he can collect whatever he wants.

Therefore, Xiao Wangjun took all the medicinal materials that he saw during the search for energy stones. He doesn't even need to do it himself, because the rest of the people will deliver these things to him.

Being able to leave Xiao Wangjun from that ghostly place played a major role, and it can also be said that it played a decisive role. If it weren't for the existence of the other party, it would be impossible for them to pass through so many ferocious beasts.

On this day, Kaifeng let out an exclamation.

This Kaifeng is one of the four people before.

Everyone looked over according to the other party's exclamation, and when they rushed there, they saw that the other party had discovered a mineral, which happened to be the mineral of the energy stone.

"I don't know how big this mine is. If it is bigger, we can return to mine after leaving here. I don't think there are any people on this planet. It should be a planet that has not been mined. Although there is a lot of garbage here, it is not Household garbage looks like space garbage to me."

This statement can still be recognized by other people. The garbage here is indeed not domestic garbage. Although some minerals are exposed to the outside, they don't seem to be the signs that others have mined them. Even if someone has mined them, it's probably a long time ago, and there is no sign of them being mined recently.

Ye Bingzhi came over to confirm, and nodded towards Xiao Wangjun.

"It is indeed a mineral of energy stone."

Xiao Wangjun raised the corner of his mouth, "Does this mean that we will be able to leave here soon?"

"Although I can't guarantee that I understand everything about the processing and production of energy stones in the later stage, I have seen others make them, so I just need to try them out, and there are other types of minerals here, and I have collected some of them just now. The materials needed are almost there."