Arc 9-403: Deep fear

The envoys of the Autos family really wanted to crush Xiao Wangjun, but it was definitely impossible to say now. After a while, these envoys became happy again, because they obviously felt Xiao Wangjun has already been persuaded by them.

This young lord is indeed too young, and he is not deeply involved in the world.

If it was them, they would never give time to the territory next door, but this one, after their crying, the lord is obviously tempted, and also wants compensation from the territory next door. If this is the case, talk about the compensation Conditions and so on, it will take time.

They came here this time to delay the time, but now they just completed the task? So these envoys were very happy when they left.

But they were obviously a little too happy, even though Xiao Wangjun had already agreed to accept the compensation from the neighbor and let them redeem those slaves. But Xiao Wangjun said that he didn't like to procrastinate, and wanted to send Pei Chang's supplies right away.

And for those fighters captured, Xiao Wangjun's redemption conditions are really quite high.

The envoys of the Ottos family told the head of the family about the situation here. Although the Ottos family wanted the white wolf empty-handed, they really needed to win the delay, so they agreed to send part of the supplies. Come and negotiate terms.

First of all, the conditions for the redemption of those soldiers and the coins they spent are too high. If they follow this standard, their Ottos family can't afford it, so I hope everyone can discuss this aspect again.

This time, the Ottos family knew what happened to the envoys here, so they sent a great magister directly when they traveled. This great magister is at the same level as Xiao Wangjun, and Xiao Wangjun has to cooperate with the system to beat the opponent. This can be regarded as escorting the Ottos family team this time.

The Otos family thought that sending a great magister and dozens of warriors to deliver supplies would definitely cause no problems, but what they didn't expect was that they had just left the territory of the Otos family. The range has not yet reached the territory of the Gran family, but at the junction of the two sides, this group of teams encountered a large group of skeleton players.

These are skeleton players who originally planned to go to the wild to farm monsters. In this world, apart from the disaster of fighting with each other, the biggest disaster is the rhinos that fell from the space cracks. Some high-level rhinos only need to Appearing from the space crack, and then will be chased and killed by the powerhouses of the entire continent.

But those mainland powerhouses can't always guard the space cracks, not to mention there are many low-level rhinos, and those low-level rhinos need to be solved by other people.

These rhinos have caused great trauma to the world, but if these rhinos are taken down, they will be full of treasures.

So just like players, there are quite a lot of people who spawn monsters.

However, no matter how many people spawn monsters, it seems that they can't keep up with the speed at which the rhinos fell from the cracks in space to this continent. Because of this, there are more and more monsters in the wild.

Some territories clearly belonged to their own territory, but because more and more monsters in the wild forced those nobles to give up part of their territories, making those territories directly become gathering places for those monsters.

Now these skeleton players are here to farm monsters, because there are a large number of these skeleton players, so since they came to this different world, most of them rely on brushing these monsters to increase their experience points. It's quite sad, because apart from their own skeletons, they don't have any other equipment, and they have accumulated the equipment they need little by little during the process of spawning monsters.