Arc 12-526: Little Boy Identity

The boy was not really afraid of Xiao Wangjun, he was a little uneasy, but this uneasiness was actually just because he couldn't believe that someone could see him.

So when Xiao Wangjun approached him, the child was curious and did not back away.

Now hearing Xiao Wangjun say that he is a policeman, the child's eyes lit up instinctively.

For children of this age, they probably understand what the police uncle represents. At least they will know that if they have difficulties, they can seek help from the police uncle.

So after this child heard Xiao Wangjun reveal his identity, his eyes lit up immediately.

"You...you are the police uncle?"

Xiao Wangjun was silent for a second. Although the shell of his body was relatively young, he was an old monster who didn't know how old he was. He pretended to be tender when he called him uncle. So he smiled and nodded, "That's right, I'm the police uncle. If you don't believe me, how about I show you my uncle's ID?"

The kid really nodded.

Xiao Wangjun thought it was a little funny, and then he really took out his ID. And according to the request of the child, flip it in front of the child and show it to the other party.

After reading Xiao Wangjun's certificate, the child breathed a sigh of relief, and his expression became relaxed.

Xiao Wangjun looked at the other party's appearance and couldn't help teasing the other party.

"Can you understand this certificate? Even if uncle's certificate is fake, I'm afraid you can't tell it. You have to know that some people like to pretend to be policemen now."

Leng Zhiyi took a look, and Xiao Wangjun naturally saw that the other party was teasing the child.

It seems that Xiao Wangjun communicated well with the other party, otherwise this person would not be in the mood to tease the other party.

The child shook his head solemnly.

"My little uncle taught me how to distinguish the authenticity of the police certificate. Not only the police certificate, but also other documents. I can distinguish the true from the false."

When Xiao Wangjun heard this answer, he was slightly taken aback, "So your little uncle is very good, he knows how to distinguish the authenticity of the police certificate."

Leng Zhiyi looked over, if he was an ordinary person, he would not be able to tell the truth from the fake. Because they don't understand at all.

The child was very happy when Xiao Wangjun praised his little uncle, "Of course, my little uncle is very good. My little uncle told me how to tell the difference since I was a child. He said that there are many people pretending to be policemen now, so we must distinguish them as good policemen." and bad cops."

Xiao Wangjun was thoughtful, "So, at least your little uncle can tell by himself, is he a policeman?"

The child nodded like a chicken pecking rice, "Yes, my little uncle is also a policeman, but my little uncle said that he was injured and can't run around outside. Now my little uncle is in an office!"

Xiao Wangjun smiled, "Can you tell me what's going on with you? How long have you been here?"

"I was here during the summer vacation last year."

"It's been a long time since I said that." Xiao Wangjun frowned, "Your corpse... is down there?"

"I don't know." The child shook his head, looking a little confused, "I don't even know how I died. I know what death is. My uncle and mother have said it, and my father has said it too, but I don't know. How did I die, I know, I'm dead, so others can't see me, right?"