Arc 12-542: To live and die together

After Leng Mingfeng left the study, he returned directly to his room. The moment he opened the door, his hand paused slightly on the doorknob.

After opening the door, Leng Mingfeng closed the door casually, then quietly looked at Sun Qi who was sitting beside the bed, wondering what he was thinking.

Leng Mingfeng smiled slightly, walked over, sat down beside Sun Qi, then held the other's hand in his own, and placed it on his lap.

"Your hands are a little cold. See if I rub them like this for you, will it make your hands warmer?"

Sun Qi slowly raised his head to look at Leng Mingfeng.

Sun Qi's face was a little pale, and he pursed his lips tightly.

"...I'm at a loss now."

Leng Mingfeng touched Sun Qi's cheek in distress, and kissed him lightly on the other's cheek.

"Don't be afraid, no matter what happens, I will be with you, and I will stand with you."

At this moment, Sun Qi suddenly shook his head.

Leng Mingfeng was taken aback, not understanding what the other party meant by shaking his head.

"...I thought a lot when you left. Xiao Wangjun's status is special now, and I also believe that he will not kill me for no reason, so there can only be some unspeakable reason, but if you want to If the superior chooses one, then the one who survives must be Xiao Wangjun."

"There are not many choices I can make. If I follow the choices of my superiors, then I will become a martyr. The superiors will owe my family something, so my family will probably be able to go a step further."

"If I am not willing to obey this result, my family will most likely be on my side, and they will not just abandon me like this, but no one is willing to face the final result. I have thought about it carefully. If I If my family is on my side, the final result will probably be tragic. I have used a lot of assumptions, but I think those assumptions will definitely become real. Uniting multiple families...that's useless."

Leng Mingfeng's expression was very calm, because he had already thought of these results, and they were also mentioned in the study just now.

He just didn't expect that Sun Qi would think the same way in a short period of time. Knowing that the other party has never chosen to pursue politics, but chose art does not mean that the other party is not a person without a brain. It is precisely because of this People see everything very clearly, so in the end they chose the one they like, thinking that this person probably doesn't like those political means, the political balance, and the political dirtyness.

Yes, the nasty things in politics.

Sun Qi fixedly looked at Leng Mingfeng, looked at the other party's calm face, and then smiled slightly.

"I don't want to have the latter result. Although I haven't been with you for a long time, because before that, I didn't think that I could really get what I wanted. Although two years is too short A little bit, but I am also satisfied. If Xiao Wangjun and I really can only live as one, then I hope that this matter can also end peacefully. You see, if I chose the same path as you before, maybe If you will die in a certain operation, it will be considered as a sacrifice for the country."

Leng Mingfeng closed his eyes lightly, and when he opened them, there was a hint of a smile in them.

"I will not interfere with your choice, but you also cannot interfere with my choice, because I choose the same as you. You see, I am a soldier. If the country wants me to sacrifice, even if I have my own lover, I have my own family, and I have a lot of reluctance in my heart, but I will still obey the requirements of the country. This is the oath I made when I became a soldier. It has nothing to do with how powerful my background is. It just comes from me. It's what a soldier is taught."