Arc 10-430: New Volume Chapter Three

Xiao Wangjun took care of Chen Hangzhi, not even in the mood to cultivate his spiritual strength, he kept changing the towel on Chen Hangzhi's forehead.

In this way, when the bottle of water was almost hanging, Chen Hangzhi opened his eyes.

Xiao Wangjun had been paying attention to Chen Hangzhi's situation, the moment he opened his eyes, Xiao Wangjun immediately looked over.

"How about it, you finally woke up." Xiao Wangjun hurried over, took off the towel from the other person's forehead, and put it in the basin beside him.

Chen Hangzhi looked at Xiao Wangjun's busyness, and pursed the corners of his mouth, thinking of every bit of last night, he couldn't help but fell silent.

Being passed out... To be honest, Chen Hangzhi couldn't accept it.

"...Water." The moment Chen Hangzhi spoke, he realized that his voice was terrifyingly hoarse.

Xiao Wangjun quickly poured water for the other party, the sound of the iron chain clanging, Chen Hangzhi's eyes flickered slightly.

The water soon turned upside down, Xiao Wangjun helped Chen Hangzhi up, and when he sat up, Chen Hangzhi's face changed again, besides the pain, there was also...the sticky feeling in that place, that It's the feeling of being on drugs.

Chen Hangzhi looked at the drip that was hanging, his eyes darkened.

Xiao Wangjun handed the water to Chen Hangzhi's lips, Chen Hangzhi didn't drink the water immediately, but said hoarsely: "Did the doctor come?"

This question is a bit of nonsense. If the doctor doesn't come, he won't be able to get the IV.

Xiao Wangjun nodded, "Well, I've been here, and I haven't left yet downstairs, I'll call him up later."

Chen Hangzhi lowered his eyelids, seemingly inadvertently, but also indifferently said: "The medicine he gave me?"

Xiao Wangjun was taken aback for a moment, then smiled, "Of course not, I did it for you, I don't want others to look at you."

Chen Hangzhi raised his head abruptly, Xiao Wangjun smiled and said, "The bath I gave you, the clothes I changed, the medicine I gave you, and the body I wiped were all done by me...and by me too. you."

Chen Hangzhi's body stiffened, because Xiao Wangjun approached as he spoke, and in the end his mouth was close to sticking to him.

Besides, Xiao Wangjun's aura...was different.

This kind of Xiao Wangjun made Chen Hangzhi...unaccustomed, and even made people...shudder.

Xiao Wangjun put his arms around Chen Hangzhi's waist, and pressed his lips on the other's lips, just pressed on, and then separated, but he didn't back away from anyone, but leaned close to the other's ear and gently, With a charming voice: "You are my person, the most secret place, naturally only I can touch it."

Chen Hangzhi's body trembled slightly, and he suddenly closed his eyes.

Xiao Wangjun backed away from himself, took the water glass, "Drink water."

Chen Hangzhi lowered his eyelids and drank half a glass of water.

Xiao Wangjun asked the other party to lie down again, "You wake up, you don't need the towel, how about changing the ice pack for you?"

Chen Hangzhi had no objection and just nodded.

Xiao Wangjun brought a medical ice patch from the side, and stuck a piece on Chen Hangzhi's forehead.

Cannon Fodder 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें