Arc 10-440: The level is not good

Chen Hangzhi picked up the iron chain and felt it. Now the iron chain has a different feeling.

Chen Hangzhi remembered the time when he put this chain on Xiao Wangjun's body. At that time, he never thought that one day he would be able to be with each other peacefully.

He thought that since he locked each other up, they should go to the abyss together.

Putting down the iron chain, Chen Hangzhi walked out of the room after a while, and Xiao Wangjun came in from the door, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Chen Hangzhi was a little surprised, "Why are you holding a bouquet of flowers?"

"Just now I was wandering around outside, and I happened to see someone selling flowers. Does this bunch of baby's breath look good?" Xiao Wangjun asked, and then delivered the bunch of baby's breath to Chen Hangzhi. .

Chen Hangzhi looked at the bunch of gypsophila stars in his hand, and there was a hint of complexity in his eyes.

After all, he never actually received flowers.

Xiao Wangjun looked at his daughter-in-law with a smile, thinking that she was happy.

"Have breakfast, and how about letting the nurse put the bouquet in a vase?"

Chen Hangzhi nodded, "Okay."

The nanny came over with a smile, and quickly took the bouquet from Chen Hangzhi's hand. She also praised: "Well, it's really beautiful."

Hearing this, Chen Hangzhi glanced at the starry bouquet again, and then walked to the dining table with Xiao Wangjun.

After a warm breakfast, the two-day weekend was spent warmly.

From Monday to early in the morning, Xiao Wangjun was keenly aware that... Chen Hangzhi's mood was not very good.

It is specifically reflected in the fact that the other party has never shown a smiling face since he got up, and Xiao Wangjun knew why the other party did this after thinking about it for a while.

Because he can't go to the company with the other party today, he will go to the entertainment subsidiary with Huang Mao today.

After breakfast, Chen Hangzhi didn't move, and looked at Xiao Wangjun, "Let the driver take you there, and there are two bodyguards, if there is anything you can ask the bodyguards to do."

"Okay." Xiao Wangjun smiled softly and agreed.

Chen Hangzhi remained silent for a while, then stood up, "I'm going to work first."

Xiao Wangjun held back the opponent, and Chen Hangzhi looked over in silence.

Xiao Wangjun smiled and took the other party's hand to his lips for a kiss, then pulled the other party towards the door.

Chen Hangzhi lowered his eyelids to follow, and Xiao Wangjun said softly, "Wait until I find you for lunch."

Chen Hangzhi raised his eyes and looked over, "Lunch with me?"

"Yeah, I'll go to your place at 10:30, and I'll be at your place at 11:30. I'll go to the entertainment company after taking a nap together. Everyone gets off work on time. How about it?"

Chen Hangzhi pursed his lips, "You don't have to accommodate me like this."

"How could it be accommodating? I'm trying to find ways to spend more time with my boyfriend."

There was an almost imperceptible smile on the corner of Chen Hangzhi's mouth.

After arriving at the porch, Xiao Wangjun stopped and did not continue to walk towards the door. Then, as if conjuring, he brought out another bouquet of flowers. This time, it was a bouquet of red roses.