Arc 11-493: Young Master Xiao Family

Xiao Wangjun is not the kind of person who can't take care of himself, so he doesn't need professional nurses at all.

Those nurses are not so much nurses, it is more accurate to say that they are chatterers and servants, that is, Xiao Wangjun only uses them when there is something that needs to be done, that is, to help with things, organize things, clean things up, How about making something delicious? Anyway, there is not much other effect.

And these, the nurses in the nursing home can do everything, so there is no need for people sent by the government.

Therefore, the people sent by the official side still feel quite boring. Sometimes I can only compete with the original nurse to do things.

On this day, when Meng Xianzhi came over late, Xiao Wangjun had already set up dinner, and during this time, Meng Xianzhi was quite busy.

Because of the convenience provided by the government, Meng Xianzhi certainly would not fail to take advantage of the opportunity, so Meng Xianzhi's company expanded a lot during this period.

There are many more projects and business, so Meng Xianzhi is very busy, Xiao Wangjun looked at Meng Xianzhi carefully, frowned slightly, "I think you have lost weight."

Meng Xianzhi touched his chin, "Is there any? No?"

Although he had played a little during this period, he hadn't been busy before, so he really didn't feel this way himself.

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, "It is indeed thinner."

Meng Xianzhi heard the words and had no choice but to say: "Then I will pay attention later."

During dinner, Xiao Wangjun kept adding food to Meng Xianzhi, asking him to eat more, as if he was afraid that he would be hungry.

Especially the tonic soup specially made for the other party, it is like water for the other party to drink, and it is not afraid of overwhelming the person, which makes Meng Xianzhi very helpless.

As a result of being a bit overwhelmed, the two of them had to take a walk in the nursing home at night.

The patients in this nursing home actually went to bed earlier, and Meng Xianzhi came here relatively late today, so it was almost impossible for them to take a walk here at night like them.

Today's moonlight is still good, Xiao Wangjun took Meng Xianzhi's hand for a walk here, it is already cool autumn, but winter has not yet entered, so it is not cold at night, and the wind is still a little comfortable .

"Chenchen has made great progress in his homework recently. I think he has a unique talent in chemistry and can be cultivated in this area. The current teacher is not enough." Xiao Wangjun said homely.

Meng Xianzhi turned his head and looked over, "Do you think you want to find a major in chemistry?"

"Well, and don't be that conservative, find a young man."

Meng Xianzhi nodded thoughtfully, "Okay, I see, I will pay attention to finding the right person, or can you help me?"

"Alright, then you can find a few more and come for an interview. I'll feel relieved when I see them in person."

Meng Xianzhi nodded and thought of another matter.

"By the way, today... people from the Xiao family came here, and they are the manager of Xiao Chengyan's company."

Xiao Chengyan, Xiao Wangjun's father, but after knowing Xiao Wangjun's grievances, Meng Xianzhi also called him by his name directly.

"Oh, him." Xiao Wangjun didn't seem to care very much, "During this time, your company has been doing well, and I have heard some rumors, and I know that you have a backer behind you, and the instinct of a businessman is the most Keen, naturally you can see that your side is unusual, and there will be more people who come to show their favor, and want to get a share. My father's business is still good, if it weren't for the past twenty years, Xiao The family will not develop and expand to what it is now, and I am afraid that he came here mostly to show favor."