Arc 10-451: Give the child to the elder brother

Xiao Zhuangjun narrowed his eyes, and understood Huang Mao's meaning.

Seeing that the other party pulled me over, it was obviously a little guilty, so it would be easier to understand.

"You look a little guilty, you don't have to hide it here, just tell me what good things you have done."

Huang Mao suddenly coughed, and looked at Xiao Wangjun with some embarrassment, "...I really planned this for the incense of our Chen family. You see, it is impossible for you and your elder brother to have children, so you can only come from me." Come on, but who told me that I am not really interested in marriage, so I just got two surrogates. I will have a son and a daughter soon. The son is from M country, and we are Chinese here. , My daughter has European and American blood, and she will definitely be a beautiful little princess in the future. Now these two little guys are in the mother's womb for three months, and they will be born in half a year."

The corner of Xiao Wangjun's mouth twitched uncontrollably when he heard this, and the look in Huang Mao's eyes was incredible.

This guy really dared to do it, and he dared to wait until the child was about to be born before telling them.

But this guy should also know that what he did was unreliable, and he was also worried that Chen Hangzhi would teach him a lesson, so he planned to walk away from him.

Huang Mao looked at Xiao Wangjun eagerly.

"You see, I'm only thinking about you and my elder brother. You will definitely help me, right?"

Huang Mao looked at Xiao Wangjun with the eyes of a puppy seeking approval.

Needless to say, this appearance is indeed pitiful.

Xiao Wangjun chuckled, he looked Huang Mao up and down, Huang Mao looked a little hairy from the other side.

"I didn't expect you to be so courageous. You dare to kill this kind of thing first. Is it too late to worry about whether your elder brother will be angry because of this?"

Huang Mao was taken into consideration, and the whole person looked even more pitiful.

"...I'm really thinking about our whole family." Huang Mao also hoped to maintain his last stubbornness.

Xiao Wangjun sneered directly, then ignored Huang Mao, and walked towards the inside, Huang Mao followed behind him pitifully.

Chen Hangzhi had already got home from get off work by this time.

He was a little surprised to see these two people entering the door together, but he ignored his younger brother and walked directly towards Xiao Wangjun.

"I came back very early today."

"Because the experimental results are coming out soon, so I can take a break during this period."

The moment these words came out, both Chen Hangzhi and Huang Mao looked straight at Xiao Wangjun.

Huang Mao even shouted in disbelief: "What do you mean the experimental results have come out? Have you already produced a drug for the treatment of leukemia?"

Chen Hangzhi also stared at Xiao Wangjun closely, and there was also disbelief in his eyes.

The little prince smiled indifferently.

"Is it so surprising? Didn't I already say that I am a genius? What's more, this matter is not as difficult as you imagined."

After all, he knew the ingredients of the medicine for leukemia in the interstellar world, and now he has spent three full months dedicated to this matter.