-Daughter-in-law Has Been Blackened-Arc 10-428: New Volume Chapter 1

When Xiao Wangjun woke up, he heard the sound of clanging, it was the sound of iron chains.

Shouldn't he become a prisoner?

When he was thinking this way, he quickly opened his eyes, and then, he saw a very luxurious bedroom... a modern luxury bedroom.

Oh, so he didn't travel to ancient times and become a prisoner, he travels to the modern world.

There is no plot information of this world in his mind, no identity information of the original owner, and now he is barely wearing pajamas, and the constant temperature air conditioner is turned on in the room, and there is no season, but the wind from the constant temperature air conditioner is cold, so , This should be summer, his pajamas are made of real silk, and the quality is still very good.

However, there is an iron chain on his wrist and one ankle. The slender iron chain may allow him to move freely in the entire large room, but there may be problems in leaving the room. The door is closed, and the other side of the chain is tied at the head of the bed.

The head of the bed is made of metal, so unless you are a strong man, it is almost impossible to break the chain.

"The system." Xiao Wangjun contacted the system, but there was no response.

Xiao Wangjun frowned slightly, this dog system always disconnects when it is needed!

Then, Xiao Wangjun wanted to use the space, it was just an iron chain, as long as the space could be used, he could break the iron chain with anything, and then... the space was closed, he couldn't use it!

The corner of Xiao Wangjun's mouth twitched involuntarily.

This dog system is really unreliable!

Then, Xiao Wangjun tried to use his mental power... Good guy, it's empty, he can't use any mental power! He is now an ordinary person! If he wants to use spiritual power, he must start to practice spiritual power now, but when he cultivates enough to break the chain...God knows how long it will take!

Xiao Wangjun was almost speechless, the way of heaven in this world doesn't seem to be as easy to talk about as the laws of the previous world, the malice towards him is almost overflowing the screen!

The cheat system did not respond.

The space is out of use.

Mental power simply became nothing.

Haha, this is full of malice!

Xiao Wangjun began to look in this room for something that could untie the chains on his body. After turning around, it was even better. Although the specialization in this room is very luxurious, the utensils are carefully placed, a nail clipper Didn't see it, didn't see a single needle, okay?

There are many porcelains, even antique porcelains, but there are no tools that can be used to untie the chain!

Xiao Wangjun was speechless and choked. After turning around, he decided to use sleep to cultivate his mental power first, so he fell on the bed and closed his eyes.

An hour later, Xiao Wangjun confirmed one thing, mental power can be cultivated, but the speed... is very, very slow, apparently greatly suppressed by the heavenly law of this world.

At this speed, if he breaks the chain with mental power... don't dream in less than a year or so!

And he doesn't even know who is imprisoned here, whether he is perverted or not, whether his life will be in danger... You know, he can't die in the small world now, the system and his wife say Yes, that would have serious consequences!