Arc 11-481: Unwilling to disclose

There was even more screaming in the live broadcast room, and everyone was very excited, so the bullet screens flew up, almost to the point of dazzling people.

"I'm sure the anchor must have done it on purpose. The anchor is teasing our male god."

"Our male god is shy. He must be shy. The red-eared male god is really good-looking. My mother asked me why I was licking the screen. I said I saw true love."

"Anchor, hurry up, the male god will be shy, I must have you in my heart, anchor, quickly take down the male god."

"Ahhh, I saw the host stretching his hand towards the male god's ear, what do you want to do, anchor? Let go of my male god and let me do it."

Xiao Wangjun did stretch out his hand, and immediately touched Meng Xianzhi's red ear, and Meng Xianzhi shuddered.

"It's red, it looks so good." There was a trace of obsession in Xiao Wangjun's eyes, and then he touched Meng Xianzhi's ear lightly.

Meng Xianzhi hastily waved Xiao Wangjun's hand away.

Xiao Wangjun seemed to be bewitched, when Meng Xianzhi waved his hand away, he grabbed the opponent's wrist, and then hugged the opponent's waist.

He pulled the person towards him, and locked him in his arms all at once.

Meng Xianzhi's body was slightly stiff.

Xiao Wangjun suddenly bit Meng Xianzhi's ear.

"you......"

Xiao Wangjun's voice was very hoarse, obviously carrying some kind of desire.

"I really like Xianzhi, so beautiful..." After finishing speaking, Xiao Wangjun suddenly kissed Meng Xianzhi heavily on the lips.

Meng Xianzhi's face changed slightly.

Xiao Wangjun didn't push himself further, but immediately hugged Meng Xianzhi tightly.

"I'm sorry... I don't mean to belittle you, I just like you so much, you are my favorite person, you are the best-looking person in my opinion, you are my best friend... every time I see you, I I just want to hug you... Am I sick..."

Xiao Wangjun's voice sounded a little confused, and even a little pitiful.

Meng Xianzhi's eyes gradually became complicated.

Xiao Wangjun hugged Meng Xianzhi tightly, "I must be sick, I have never been like this before, it was only after I met you, and I only do this to you, I just want to hug you, just I want to kiss you, but I don't want to hug others, and I don't want to kiss others, I must be sick... what should I do?"

Meng Xianzhi took a deep breath, and slowly pushed Xiao Wangjun away, with a trace of complicated eyes.

"Wang Jun...friends can't just kiss each other as soon as they say it."

"Then what should I do if I just want to kiss you? Does it mean that I can kiss you if I do something else? I know Long Aotian will kiss his wife, so if you make me my wife, I can kiss you."

Meng Xianzhi felt that he had dug a hole for himself.

Xiao Wangjun took Meng Xianzhi's hand, "I just want to kiss you, I just like you very much, can I kiss you just because you are my wife?"

Meng Xianzhi fell silent.

He knew that the best way was to reject this person directly, telling him that he didn't mean it.

But for some reason, such a refusal suddenly felt a little unspeakable.

I don't know if it's because the eyes of the person in front of me are too innocent, or for some other reason.