-Skin Hunger- Arc 12-512: The comatose man

In the severe winter, you need to come out early in the morning to find clues. Jiang Huichen has always been a little hypoglycemic, so I really can't get up early in the morning.

But as the captain of the Serious Cases Detachment, he had to climb up even if he couldn't get up, especially the case a few days ago had caused a lot of noise, and now it has spread on the Internet, which really put him under a lot of pressure.

The place where Jiang Huichen appeared now was an old residential area. Looking at the time, seeing that Guo Lanhe hadn't come over yet, Jiang Huichen became a little irritable. When he was about to make a phone call, he saw Guo Lanhe running towards this side. The other party was wearing high-top boots. On these boots, you can even see silver nails. If you are kicked by such boots , I guess it's enough.

Guo Lanhe reported to Jiang Huichen, "Captain, I didn't buy any soy milk after eating two hot buns. The business of the breakfast shop over there is so good that the soy milk is actually sold out. These two buns are still stuffed with meat." Yes, it seems that the other fillings are gone."

Jiang Huichen didn't refuse either, it was really freezing cold outside, and it would be nice to have two hot buns to cushion his stomach, so the irritable mood just now eased a little.

The two big men ate all the big buns in two bites.

Guo Lanhe then asked: "Captain, we have visited the scene of the first crime several times. Even if there are any clues and traces, we have already discovered them. Read it again?"

Jiang Huichen sighed, now that his stomach is full, the irritable mood has improved a lot, so now he has become a little depressed.

"The murderer was too cautious. In the next two murders, there was no trace of extraneous traces at the scene. We have watched the surveillance for seventy-two hours, and we have not found any suspicious persons. The investigation of the relationship between the characters did not find a clear suspect, and now we can only go back to the first crime scene to take a look, this is the first person killed by the murderer, maybe there is something special about it."

Guo Lanhe nodded, hesitated for a moment before saying: "From the clues collected so far, there is no intersection between the three victims at all. We will use their online accounts, including shopping platforms and other I have searched all the accounts in various forums, and there is no sign of them being active at the same time, and they have not even appeared in one place. The three female victims have completely different appearances, so there is no similarity at all...Yesterday Mengmeng put forward a conjecture, saying that the murderer killed people randomly."

If the murderer really killed people randomly, then even if they searched the first crime scene until there was not even a speck of dust left, they would not find any clues.

Jiang Huichen frowned slightly, "Let's go and see it before we talk about it."

Guo Lanhe had no choice but to say nothing, and the two went to the first crime scene together. There is really nothing special about this old community. At most, the environment of the community is a little worse. There are quite a few cameras in the property or in other communities, all of which were installed under the supervision of the government. In order not to be found unqualified, such as the old communities in the city, They absolutely dare not fool around with the camera, because if something goes wrong, they will be held accountable for it.

But even so, a community is very large, and there is no place without a dead corner in any community. Three murders occurred in a row, from the first murder case five days ago, to another one four days ago. A murder case, and a murder case occurred two days ago.