Arc 12-513: Suitable for this job

Du Kai is also a policeman in the special case team. When he passed by the door, he saw his captain and Guo Lanhe standing there not knowing what to do.

So Du Kai asked outside, "Captain, what are you doing?"

Jiang Huichen sighed, and waved to Du Kai who was at the door.

"This man seems to have been in a coma for a long time. You should take him to the hospital to have a look, and don't let anything happen."

"Who is this person?" Du Kai asked.

"This kid was sneaking around the scene of the first crime early in the morning, so he was caught by Leng Er."

Du Kai almost gasped, and looked at the young man sympathetically.

"Then this guy's luck is really bad. He actually ran into Second Young Master Leng."

Jiang Huichen waved his hand, "Don't sympathize with this guy, hurry up and send him to the hospital for a look, now that there are too many things in the bureau, you don't have to stay with him all the time, find a field worker Just watch the police, and wait for the person to wake up and notify us as soon as possible."

Du Kai nodded and was about to come over. When he picked up the comatose young man, the young man showed signs of waking up, and several pairs of eyes immediately looked over there.

Du Kai is not busy anymore, just waiting for this person to wake up.

There was nothing special about this comatose young man when he was in a coma, and his face was relatively ordinary, at least there was nothing unusual about it, and even the handsome side didn't seem to match.

But when the young man opened his eyes, he suddenly felt that the young man's eyes were quite beautiful, pitch-black, and gave people an indescribable feeling. Anyway, they suddenly became more brilliant.

The young man who woke up turned his eyes around the faces of the three people in the room, "Who are you?"

Guo Lanhe said, "This is the police station."

The young man seemed a little surprised, and then looked at the surrounding environment. At this time, another person passed by the door, and that person was wearing a police uniform.

The young man seemed to believe their words, "Then why am I here?"

Guo Lanhe looked at the young man in front of him, "Do you still remember what happened this morning? You were caught by our people sneaking around the crime scene, but we didn't do anything to you, you didn't know For some reason, you fell into a coma, and we brought you back to the police station."

Responsibility still needs to be cleared, Guo Lanhe's righteous words, although he is actually not sure whether this person's coma is related to Leng Ershao.

Maybe it's because Second Young Master Leng hit too hard? But this must not be said to this young man.

"This morning..." The young man tilted his head and thought for a while, then suddenly shook his head. "It seems that you were not the ones who caught me this morning. I want to see the person who caught me this morning. I have important clues to report about your murder."

What he said made the eyes of the other three policemen in the room sharpen immediately.

"Repeat what you said just now, you said you know the clues to the murder?"

The young man nodded calmly. Those eyes looked quite beautiful, even a little charming, which would attract people to look at them unconsciously.

"I do know a little clue, but I also said that I want to see the person who caught me this morning."