Arc 11-480: Shy! !

For Xiao Wangjun, Meng Xianzhi has always had a feeling that the other party is normal, and people can't see through it.

But if you want to say that the other party is completely normal, that's not true. This person is obviously really delusional, otherwise he can't say something about the system.

But some of the behaviors of this person at other times are obviously more unusual.

For example, now, if the other party hadn't mentioned it, then neither his driver nor the bodyguards behind him would have noticed that someone was following them, but Xiao Wangjun said categorically that someone was following them, and would change every three minutes on average. tracked car.

And the other party has already written down the number plates of those vehicles.

Many of the bodyguards Meng Xianzhi invited over were veterans of the special forces. Needless to say, even they hadn't noticed their abilities, but Xiao Wangjun had discovered them. Although it is still unclear what Xiao Wangjun said Whether it is true or not, but Meng Xianzhi has instinctively inclined to believe it.

It is precisely because of this that Xiao Wangjun feels even more unfathomable.

Sure enough, the car drove into the nursing home within five minutes, and it didn't take Xiao Wangjun more than two hours. Meng Xianzhi has sent information to the bodyguards, and now he has to wait for the result.

Because I ate a lot of fried chicken outside, now, of course, I don't have to eat lunch.

The young boy was a little tired now because he went out to play, so Xiao Wangjun asked him to take a nap.

The young boy didn't refuse either, Meng Xianzhi watched the other party take a nap.

He found that it is much easier for his younger brother to sleep now than before, but he has also developed a habit of turning on his mobile phone to listen to novels when he is sleeping, and what he listens to is the one written by Long Aotian. It is because of this novel There are almost ten million words in total.

So it sounds like it might not be possible to finish listening to a whole novel in a month or two.

After listening to it for a while, Meng Xianzhi twitched the corners of his mouth. For such Long Aotian's novel, Meng Xianzhi only said that he really couldn't accept it, but his younger brother seemed to be fascinated by it. He really didn't know what he should say, so he just took this as a hobby of his younger brother, and he didn't interfere in the end.

After coming out of his younger brother's room, Meng Xianzhi saw Xiao Wangjun outside, Xiao Wangjun walked over, and naturally grabbed Meng Xianzhi's sleeve.

"Go to my room and have a cup of tea. I have a very good Longjing tea there."

To be a nurse in this hospital requires two brushes and professional training. One of the nurses happens to be a decathlon and can make tea very well.

When Meng Xianzhi passed by, the nurse had already made the tea.

"Your Majesty, the tea is ready, please drink tea."

Although Meng Xianzhi knew that the nurses following Xiao Wangjun called each other His Majesty, he still couldn't get used to it, and could only pretend that he didn't hear it.

Xiao Wangjun waved his hands, really pretending to be His Majesty.

"It's none of your business here, step back."

The nurse was ordered to leave, and the door of the room was closed.

Meng Xianzhi sat down, "This Dragon Well..."