Arc 13-574: Legion Heir

When Ye Lanen went to the study of the old marshal, Ye Bingzhi went to Xiao Wangjun's room.

When he came to the room, he saw Xiao Wangjun, who was looking at something, obviously very happy, even his eyebrows and eyes were crooked.

Ye Bingzhi knocked on the door, Xiao Wangjun turned his head to look over, and immediately waved to him with one glance.

Ye Bingzhi walked over, "What are you looking at? So happy."

Xiao Wangjun handed the screen in front of him to the other party to see, and then Ye Bingzhi discovered that the other party was watching a mech contest. This is a new youth mecha competition held in the capital, and all the participants are people from outside the army. Some are folk masters, and some are school students.

The highest age in this youth mech competition is no more than thirty years old.

Ye Bingzhi himself has never participated in such a competition because he joined the army early on. Even if he hadn't joined the army, he probably wouldn't be interested in it, because for him, such a mecha competition is not something that can increase his strength. place, and he never cared about his fame.

He did not expect that Xiao Wangjun would be so interested.

"...This is the Youth Mecha Contest, which is held every three years. You are watching the last Mecha Contest. If you are interested, you can participate in this one. If I remember correctly, it may be two years later. This year's Mecha Contest will be held in a month, and it's still too late to sign up."

Xiao Wangjun looked at Ye Bingzhi in surprise, "Why am I going to participate in a mech competition, I just watch it like it's on TV, look, these guys were cannon fodder after they came on stage, full of jokes, isn't this a variety show ?"

Variety shows...Even though Ye Bingzhi himself had no interest in this youth mech contest, he never thought that others would think it was a variety show, so he fell silent for a moment, and glanced at Xiao Xiao with a complicated expression. Shouldn't Wang Jun thank this youth mech contest for making him happy?

Ye Bingzhi didn't know what to say for a moment.

Xiao Wangjun continued: "However, mechas still need to be learned, so didn't I just watch this aspect of the game? I thought they were so cool. Look at some people, I think they can barely drive mechas. , Going up to fight is just like fighting with elementary school rookies, I really don't know how they got there, if it's not a variety show, I can only say that the standards of these contestants are really too low."

Ye Bingzhi remained silent for a while, and still defended the mech contest.

"What you are watching now is just the preliminary competition. Many people will be eliminated in the preliminary competition. Some people are indeed there to play. They are relatively young. If you want to watch a higher-level battle, then watch the finals later."

Xiao Wangjun blinked his eyes, looked at Ye Bingzhi's eyes with some doubts, and pointed to one of the people on the optical brain who came down from the mech.

"Are you saying that these contestants are younger? But I think this guy is older than me."

It should be said that it is bigger than this body, but it is almost the same. He can't add all the years he lived in so many worlds in the past, and tell others, and others will not believe it.

What's more, this is his own secret, and it cannot be said casually.

Ye Bingzhi looked at the person in the light brain, who came down from the mech, the other person looked at least twenty-seven or eighty-eight, and was about to reach the limit of thirty years old. From this point of view, he was indeed younger than Xiao Wang. Jun is bigger.