Arc 11-482: The male god came to the door

After a moment of silence in the live broadcast room, they all started screaming again.

"Anchor, what do you mean by this? Do you want to take revenge on the male god? How do you make the male god regret it? Tell us quickly, we all want to hear it."

"The male god made us angry just now. How are you going to take revenge on him? Yes, tell me quickly. If you don't tell me, I won't be able to sleep today."

"Anchor, no matter what decision you make, I support you anyway, but you can't be cheap, anchor. Although there is nothing wrong with liking someone, but blindly giving but not getting rewards, then there is something wrong. I don't like being cheap. You can take revenge, but you can't lower yourself into the dust."

"I agree with what the above said. You must never demean yourself in the emotional world."

Xiao Wangjun hooked the corner of his mouth, "Then wait for him to come to the door by himself."

"How can the anchor wait for the male god to come to you? Are you sure the male god will come to you?"

"I don't quite understand what the anchor's words mean."

But in the next two days, everyone vaguely understood, because everyone found that at night, the anchor here would tease the male god every day, and the two would talk about it About my younger brother, but today the anchor didn't have a video with the male god.

Meng Xianzhi slept very late today.

After leaving the nursing home, he was a little distracted when he was busy at work when he returned home. Not to mention his low work efficiency, he would glance at his mobile phone from time to time, but he did not wait for any contact from Xiao Wangjun.

At night, when the other party would send the video every day, Meng Xianzhi couldn't continue working, and his whole state was a little irritable.

However, there were videos every day, but today did not last. After waiting until very late, Meng Xianzhi did not wait for the video from Xiao Wangjun.

On the second day, the audience in the live broadcast room found that their anchor still hadn't contacted the male god, as if they had forgotten the male god, and their anchor was with the young boy just like the days before, But their anchor seems to deliberately avoid the topic of male gods.

The male god would call the little boy every day, but this day the male god sent the little boy a video communication. At this time, their anchor was by the little boy's side, but in the male god's video communication When it was sent, their anchor deliberately walked out of the room, saying that he was going back to wash his hands and face.

Anyway, it is obvious avoidance.

After the video communication between Meng Xianzhi and the young boy was connected, Meng Xianzhi's eyes swept around, but he didn't see the person he wanted to see, and his lips pursed slightly.

After talking with his younger brother for a while, he vaguely mentioned Xiao Wangjun, and the young boy said that he had gone back to wash his hands and face.

Meng Xianzhi was sure at once that Xiao Wangjun did it on purpose, the other party just didn't want to see him, so Meng Xianzhi clenched his fist slightly.

The two brothers talked for ten minutes, but Xiao Wangjun didn't show up, and Meng Xianzhi hung up the communication unwillingly.

The little boy didn't think too much, and he didn't realize the unusual relationship between his elder brother and brother Xiao at all.