Arc 12-527: Crazy worship

Xiao Wangjun could confirm with just one glance that it was the same Chen Duo. He called Admiral Wu directly, and Admiral Wu answered the phone immediately.

"Well, it's him. He told me that he can only move around on the snow field now, and he can't leave the area of ​​the snow field. I don't know how his soul body appeared here when he wasn't dead, but I have some guesses , he likes skiing, right? That should be the deepest thing in his memory. I can't guarantee that his soul can return to his body. Come here, can you just try it."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Xiao, we will go to Sijiang Ski Resort immediately."

Soon after, on the plane.

Wu Weixia held her father's hand tightly, "Dad, Duoduo, is Duoduo really there?"

General Wu said calmly: "That Mr. Xiao should indeed have magical abilities. In the police system, with his help, many cases have been solved recently."

Wu Weixia's lips trembled, "It would be great if Duoduo was really there, but why is Duoduo there?"

"Mr. Xiao said that maybe Duoduo's deepest memory is there. I don't know the details. Let's talk about it when we go."

Chen Anmin put his arms around Wu Weixia's shoulders, "Axia, don't think about anything now, maybe Duoduo will wake up after going there?"

"......Um."

When the plane landed on the ground, Admiral Wu's phone rang, and Xiao Wangjun called. The reason for this "coincidence" was of course that there were people from the action team waiting here.

Xiao Wangjun also suddenly thought of something, so he quickly called here.

Admiral Wu answered the phone, "Mr. Xiao?"

"It's me." Xiao Wangjun said: "I forgot to mention one thing before. I saw that the child admired his little uncle very much. He talked about his little uncle very much. Mom and Dad didn't say much. Soul-calling also requires the person who is the closest or the one you like the most to succeed, this time his parents are here, of course he can try, but if he doesn't succeed, let his little uncle try too."

Admiral Wu: "..."

"......Okay, I know."

Wu Weixia hurriedly asked: "What's the matter, Dad, what did that Mr. Xiao say?"

Chen Anmin also quickly looked over.

General Wu glanced at his daughter and son-in-law with a subtle look, and said, "That Mr. Xiao said that Duoduo might admire his little uncle very much. He talked about him all the time. He didn't mention his parents very much. It's only useful to be called by someone close to you, if Mom and Dad have tried it, if it doesn't work, then change to my little uncle."

Wu Weixia: "..."

Chen Anmin: "..."

The couple's expressions froze.

Admiral Wu took the opportunity to teach him a lesson: "You are usually too busy to take care of the child's feelings. The child's closest relative may be his little uncle, not your parents!"

The corners of Chen Anmin's mouth twitched, he really wanted to shout that he was wronged, how could he not kiss the child, this is his only child, his Chen family's baby lump, can he not hurt? I just thought that the two old ladies in the family were in pain, and he was a little more serious, afraid that the boy would learn. Is this his fault?

Wu Weixia rubbed the space between her eyebrows and looked at her son who was lying quietly, "Dad, children are difficult to teach, and besides, isn't it only natural for a nephew to like his uncle? As long as he can wake up, he can be his uncle's godson."