Arc 9-419: Killing again

It's not that they haven't seen the power of the holy level, and they also have it in their own family, but the fighting power that erupts is not so strong at all, and it is impossible to form such a terrible mushroom cloud.

Everyone in the Ximen family looked at the aftermath of the terrible explosion in front of them, and felt a chill in their hearts. They can all clearly recognize the fact that if they are in it, I am afraid that none of them can escape.

Just when they realized this terrible fact, they saw a person walking out of the aftermath of that terrible mushroom cloud.

Seeing that the person who came out was a young man who was also the lord of Lord Gran, all the pupils outside shrank severely.

At this moment, they thought of a very scary possibility.

The mushroom cloud here is very likely to be because of the power of the holy level that exploded here, but the people who will eventually fall here may be those of the holy level.

Otherwise, why would it be the young Lord Gran who could come out from there?

Seeing the people outside, Xiao Wangjun showed a harmless smile.

"Are they all here waiting for me to come out?" Xiao Wangjun's smiling gaze passed over everyone, and everyone he saw felt the hairs on their bodies stand on end.

"...Lord Gran."

"Of course it was me, or you thought it would be someone else who came out, then I'm really sorry, it was me who came out."

That being said, the chills on the other people were even heavier.

Then everyone laughed and shook their heads in embarrassment, expressing that they had absolutely no such idea, they just came to check the situation, and all of them pretended not to know what happened just now, and some even asked Xiao Wang Jun what happened here just now.

It was as if they had no idea that there would be someone of the sacred level coming to attack Xiao Wangjun.

For these people's thick skins, Xiao Wangjun is already used to them anyway, these nobles have always had thick skins.

So he smiled at everyone again: "Just now I met five holy magicians and three holy swordsmen, which really frightened me. Fortunately, my luck is not bad, and finally gave them all. Killed."

What Xiao Wangjun said seemed to be quite understated, but what he said made the rest of the people's eyes widen in disbelief.

Eight holy-level powers came to attack, but all of them died in the mushroom cloud? How did the lord of Gran Territory do it?

So no wonder they didn't believe it, because this is really impossible, no one can do it at all, no one can wipe out eight sacred powers at once.

"I'm really sorry for making the air in the territory above Sesimen worse, but don't worry, everyone, after the energy wave of the explosion passes, the air here will be fresh again."

Xiao Wangjun didn't apologize at all, and even said apologetic words in a ostentatious way, which made the expressions of everyone on Saiximen's side even uglier. But they couldn't say anything.

Xiao Wangjun watched their reaction, and the smile on his face couldn't help but deepened.

After Xiao Wangjun's side left, everyone on Saiximen's side still couldn't react.

I don't know how long it took to see Xiao Wangjun's shadow, and the people on Saiximen's side regained a little strength to speak.

"... Is what the young Lord Grann said true? Did all eight holy-level powers fall? How is this possible? How did he do it!"