Arc 9-409: It's a pleasure to cooperate

This wilderness is no longer the wilderness that the Wang family stayed in before.

With the expansion of Xiao Wangjun's territory, the more territory they occupied on the Otos family's side, the wilderness of the Otos family's area was naturally also occupied.

Many nobles look down on such areas in the wild, and they are unwilling to spend their own force to take care of them.

Because the wild usually means the world of Warcraft.

But obviously this time Xiao Wangjun doesn't think so. On the contrary, he thinks that those wild areas are simply paradise for Taobao. If he is allowed to distribute equipment by himself, how can he have so many equipment for those players, so those players basically Both are facing a policy of self-sufficiency.

The experience points they got are not so much rewards from Xiao Wangjun, but rather from their own talent cultivation. It's just that the players have become accustomed to the strategy in the online game, and they don't think about it at all. In this world, there are really talents in this world. The so-called increase in combat experience and so on is actually obtained by themselves, not by others.

Xiao Wangjun is really a white wolf in empty hands, but those players don't know about it, and they are very grateful to him.

Being a human being and doing his job is what makes others really envious.

For other nobles, the wild area is dangerous, and their own troops may be damaged in the past, or the loss may not be worth the loss, but for those skeleton players, the wild area is all their future equipment. They will also die, but they also get a lot.

After several large-scale team battles, the familiarity and cooperation between these players became stronger and stronger.

They can basically control the number of times that a person does not die too much. If the number of deaths of someone reaches a certain limit, then the other party will retreat to the back of the team. In a word, everyone takes turns to die. take.

Under such circumstances, the two newly occupied wild areas have been cleaned up by the players. If they don't want to be captured and turned into those high-level monsters with skeleton mounts, they can only migrate again.

These high-level Warcraft did not expect that one day they would be forced to such an extent by others.

Humans have always been afraid of them. Although some of them are very powerful and human beings are indeed dangerous, they just need to hide from those humans and don't force them to fight for their lives. The lethality caused by skeletons can actually be higher than that of humans with high-level talents.

One skeleton is not terrible, nor are thousands of skeletons, but if thousands of skeletons gather together, it is really a terrible disaster, especially if the skeletons cooperate so well with each other. Well, it really makes those high-level monsters speechless. How do you think that the IQ of those skeletons is even higher than their high-level monsters?

Thinking about it is also sad.

The player skeletons obtained a lot of equipment while they were in the wild, and they felt less resentment towards the lord for not allowing them to continue attacking the Orthos family.

In fact, sometimes these players are quite easy to deal with, as long as you give them benefits.

When Feng Zhimian came in with a stack of documents, he saw Xiao Wangjun drinking coffee.

Those coffee beans are not from this world, but from the earth world. Xiao Wangjun went to the earth, and the world brought a batch of materials. Some of these materials were machines, and some were other raw materials. The space of 30 cubic meters was packed to the brim anyway.