Arc 11-473: Want a system

Seeing Xiao Wangjun hang up the phone, the audience was dumbfounded.

"Hey, that's not right, why did the anchor hang up the male god's phone?"

"Yeah, isn't the anchor trying to attack the male god? Why is he still hanging up on the male god's phone? Could it be that the anchor wants to play hard to get?"

"I also expressed my incomprehension, but my intuition told me that the anchor did it on purpose. Seriously, is our anchor really a mental patient? Why do I look so unremarkable?"

"It doesn't look like it to me either. Who can find out the identity of this anchor?"

"I said that I have actually checked it, but I couldn't find it, and I don't know where the original planet is, so I can't locate it through the live broadcast room."

"It turned out that I checked it upstairs, and I checked it too. No, I just came in. I checked it as usual, and then I was surprised. In the past, I could check it as I wanted in the live broadcast room. I could check it transparently. Now Well, I don't even know where this anchor is."

"The one upstairs sounds a bit like a great god."

"Ah, look, the anchor made a video over there. It's seduction, it's definitely seduction! Did you see that? The anchor just deliberately pulled the neckline a little! I swear with my pocket money for next month, it's absolutely seductive! It's the host's seductive scheme!"

Xiao Wangjun was indeed seducing. After changing his soul, he was no longer gloomy. This appearance is not bad, especially now that he has found a wife, so he is naturally happy. Although the belief of 30 million is still not easy to get, but Well, finding a wife means that he has a lifetime to complete it, so he is actually not in a hurry.

Therefore, Xiao Wangjun deliberately "dressed up" when he was in the bathroom just now, and the neckline was indeed pulled open a little on purpose. The audience's eyes are still sharp, and he was indeed thinking about seduction.

Meng Xianzhi frowned slightly when Xiao Wangjun hung up the phone, wondering if it was inconvenient there, should he keep calling, or just send a message? Before he could figure it out, a video communication was sent directly over there.

Meng Xianzhi was taken aback for a moment, he was in the study now, he was dealing with documents, but now...

Meng Xianzhi sealed the file and accepted the video communication, Xiao Wangjun's figure came into view at once.

Even Meng Xianzhi was stunned by Xiao Wangjun's current appearance, and then realized belatedly that it was late at night, so the person opposite him looked like he had just taken a shower and was wearing pajamas... nothing wrong Appropriate, especially, this person is still mentally ill.

But...Meng Xianzhi was still a little uncomfortable, especially when the person on the opposite side of the video leaned forward, and he seemed to see the white scenery under his clothes from this side...

Meng Xianzhi drooped his eyelids and raised his eyes. "Mr. Xiao...Thank you Mr. Xiao for comforting my brother today... It's been a long time, and my brother has never been spoken to by outsiders."

Xiao Wangjun chuckled.

"Then am I amazing?"

"Yes." Meng Xianzhi smiled, "Mr. Xiao is amazing, thank you very much, Mr. Xiao."

"I don't want verbal thanks. I want you to send me a fried chicken tomorrow. Of course, you can also bring a copy for your brother."

"Fried chicken?" Meng Xianzhi was taken aback.