Arc 10-433: Daughter-in-law is blackened 06

After lunch, Chen Hangzhi usually takes a break as long as he has time.

He has his own exclusive suite here. After lunch today, Chen Hangzhi was about to contact Chen Yang, in order to ask about their shopping, when he suddenly heard the door of the office rang.

On the side of the connected suite, Chen Hangzhi frowned slightly.

Even his secretary would not come over at this time.

Even if there is something really urgent, the other party will call him instead of coming to his office directly.

As the current president of the Chen Group, there are naturally a lot of confidential documents in his office, and because of this, anyone who approaches his office without a legitimate reason will be investigated.

Chen Hangzhi frowned, and approached the door unobtrusively. He held the mobile phone behind his back, and if he encountered something malicious, he could directly ask the security guard to come up.

Then he saw a black hood. Chen Hangzhi's eyes narrowed slightly, and just as he was about to press a button on the phone, he heard the voice of the man wearing the black hood.

Chen Hangzhi could still hear his younger brother's voice.

"I don't know if my brother is here."

Then Chen Hangzhi saw Xiao Wangjun who followed behind.

Since it was them, Chen Hangzhi didn't need to be on guard, and simply walked out of the suite here.

Huang Mao was startled, and patted his little chest.

"elder brother......"

Chen Hangzhi frowned, and looked at Chen Yang coldly.

"A yellow hair can't satisfy you anymore? You still need to get yourself such a headgear."

Xiao Wangjun almost laughed as he followed the other party, although he didn't make a sound, but the corners of his lips were already curled up.

Huangmao whimpered pitifully. Of course, he wasn't really crying, but he was expressing his sadness. Then he took off his hood. Seeing the bruises on his face, Chen Hangzhi was stunned for a moment. Then he frowned even tighter.

"What's the matter with you? Who moved your hand?"

Although his younger brother is not good anywhere, and he is often beaten by himself, it doesn't mean that others can beat him.

Huang Mao immediately pointed to Xiao Wangjun, and said in a complaining tone: "He beat him."

When Chen Hangzhi heard the words, he was stunned again.

He unconsciously looked at Xiao Wangjun, and then saw Xiao Wangjun slapping his younger brother on the forehead. That very skillful gesture probably meant that it was indeed him who slapped him.

Huang Mao didn't expect Xiao Wangjun to make a move in front of his brother, his eyes widened in disbelief, and then Xiao Wangjun slapped him again.

"So what if I beat you. It is said that an elder brother is like a father. I am your elder brother's man, and it is the same for beating you."

Chen Hangzhi: "..."

Huangmao: "..."

After slapping Xiao Wangjun twice in a row, he seemed to feel puzzled again, so he slapped him again.

"Do you think that I dare not beat you up in front of your brother? How dare you sue and forget the agreement between us? From today onwards, you will work in the company honestly and serve your brother as a pawn." Don't let your brother be so busy that he doesn't have time to date me, just learn what you don't know, and no one can save you."