Arc 13-583: Wife's initiative

Xiao Wangjun looked really indifferent, and casually asked about the test results.

The examination results are being compiled now, Ye Bingzhi looked at Xiao Wangjun: "Are you tired? You can lean against me to rest for a while, the examination results are being compiled and will come out in a while."

"I'm not very tired, but I feel that the inspection took too long, and I couldn't help falling asleep." Xiao Wangjun said, and yawned again.

Three minutes later those inspection reports came out.

Xiao Wangjun originally thought that he couldn't find out anything. After all, in the worlds he lived in before, if there was any problem with his body, he really couldn't find out anything. He didn't expect to find out something.

For example, there is a problem with my mental strength.

For example, there is a shadow in a certain area of ​​my brain, and that shadow may be the cause of my vomiting blood, and it may also be the cause of amnesia.

For example, there is a chip in Xiao Wangjun's heart, but the chip can only be detected at present, can the chip be taken out through surgery, and will there be any other consequences if the chip is taken out? Do not know at all.

These are the three major problems that Xiao Wangjun found out.

As for the issue of spiritual power, Xiao Wangjun knew it well. After he fell into the body of the original owner, his soul replaced the original body, but the original body must have residual spiritual power, which should not be devoured and fused now. At least there are still some remnants, so there seems to be some problem with his mental power.

He didn't know what happened to the shadow of the brain, maybe it was the injury the original owner had suffered before.

Maybe the identity of the original owner is very problematic, so the brain has been controlled, just like the chip next to the heart. Which normal person would put a chip next to the heart, it must be done by some organization, and it is not for the purpose of manipulating the people under it?

Xiao Wangjun glanced at the expressions of Ye Bingzhi and the others, and saw that the expressions of Ye Bingzhi and Ye Lanen were serious, and the expression of the old marshal was profound and unpredictable.

These people are much more restless than this patient himself, Xiao Wangjun touched his chin.

He carefully read the inspection report and the images, and knew which area of ​​his brain had a problem, and he also knew where the chip was located.

Speaking of which, he had looked inside before, after all, it was his body that had to be looked at anyway, but at that time, his mental power didn't seem to find that there was a chip next to his heart, so Xiao Wangjun used his mental power to observe again, this time He clearly knew that there was a chip in that position, but he scanned it with mental power, and he also didn't find the existence of the other party.

This seems a little abnormal.

"System, why didn't my mental power sweep over to the chip next to the heart?"

"I also scanned the host's body, and I didn't find that chip, but after checking it, it can show that chip... Could it be because this body and that chip are assimilated, so the host's mental power is so powerful? Didn't find this chip, and my relationship with the host is too deep, so I didn't find it?"

Xiao Wangjun thinks this explanation is reasonable, but it is hard to say whether it is true or not. Although the relationship between the system and himself is a bit deeper, it is not so big that even a chip cannot be scanned.