Arc 11-487: How to Retaliate

"Hehehe."

There was ironic laughter in the live broadcast room.

"I'm tired of eating. This younger brother said he was tired of eating. Does he know that this kind of snack was specially left for him by his mother, and his elder brother couldn't eat it even if he wanted to!"

"Suddenly, I felt sick, and I felt that I was uncomfortable at all."

Chen Yahuan hurriedly said: "Are you tired of eating? Then change to a different flavor next time, and you will pad your stomach now, and wait until Mom brings other snacks next time. Your grandparents are waiting for you at home. Now you live School, they are not used to it."

"I'm not used to it either." The boy said unhappily, "I don't know why Dad insisted on letting me live in school. It's so uncomfortable there."

"Your father wants to train you earlier. All the things in our family will be handed over to you, so that you can be independent earlier. When you start college, you can get in touch with the family's industry. Your father is also for your own good."

The boy became even more unhappy when he heard the words, "I haven't taken the college entrance examination yet, dad really thinks too much, by the way, my dad won't give the shares to that lunatic, will he?"

"No." Chen Yahuan said firmly: "Your father is not stupid, why give him the shares? How can a sick person manage the company? There is no need to get dividends. Now our family is willing to let him live in that nursing home , He is very worthy of him for spending so much money every year, how many people in this city can do what we do."

"That lunatic spent a little too much money." The young man's expression turned gloomy, "Isn't it okay to just find a mental hospital? Why do we need the best nursing home? The money there is more than 20 million yuan a year, and that's not included. The money spent on the treatment of the madman is tens of millions every year on that madman, right? It is really a waste of money to spend on that madman!"

Chen Ya sighed happily, "There is no way, our family needs face, which is also good for our company's corporate image, you know, we actually get more benefits in this way, if it wasn't for this, your dad would It is impossible to spend so much money on him every year."

"It's really unlucky. How can I have such a brother? Yesterday, someone laughed at me and said that I have a crazy brother. I really feel unhappy thinking of that crazy man."

Chen Yahuan quickly comforted him: "He will stay in that place all his life, and he can't get out, so don't think about him."

The live broadcast room has exploded.

"I've never seen such a slut. That younger brother is disgusting, and the anchor is unlucky. There is such a brother. The anchor is really unlucky for eight lifetimes."

"That's right, with such a brother, the anchor is really unlucky. Does he still have the nerve to talk about the anchor?"

"I was really disgusted."

"I was disgusted too. How could there be such a disgusting person?"

"The anchor is in a nursing home now, and it seems that he can't deal with this group of people. Otherwise, let the male god deal with these people, and let the male god avenge the anchor."

"I really hope that the male god can take the anchor out immediately. I really feel sorry for the anchor, so distressed, so distressed."

"Will the anchor tell the male god about this? Why do I feel like the anchor won't tell the male god?"