Arc 13-556: Met a daughter-in-law

Xiao Wangjun has stayed in the interstellar world, so he naturally knows that some methods in that world are terrible, and he also knows that some powers in that world are powerful.

The thing in front of him now looked like a mecha, and he naturally knew better how much damage the mecha could cause. So when approaching the floating boat in front of him, Xiao Wangjun was very alert.

Finally coming to this thing, Xiao Wangjun touched it carefully.

There was no attack current, and Xiao Wangjun did not relax his vigilance.

"The system is now in front of this thing, can it sense the electronic equipment inside?"

After carefully sensing the system, Xiao Wangjun could almost hear the crackling sound of electricity in his head after the system was activated.

Then the system gave a very sad answer: "There must be electronic equipment inside, but the level seems to be a little higher, and I can't hack it."

Xiao Wangjun was surprised, "You said you can't invade?"

"...Either the equipment level inside is relatively high, or the equipment inside is broken, so I can't invade." The system is also very depressed.

"Then what kind of situation do you think this is?"

"It's kind of like the latter case, maybe the electronics inside are bad."

"How much energy do you have left now, can't you hack into the equipment inside and repair the broken equipment?"

"If this is an ordinary world, it's okay, but this is an interstellar world." The system said in a difficult way.

If it was an ordinary world, then of course he could surpass the ordinary world by virtue of his own level, but the level of the interstellar world has always been relatively high, otherwise he would not have been caught after encountering the host.

And the system felt that the level of the star world in front of him might be higher than the level of the world he was captured.

Xiao Wangjun mocked unceremoniously: "You are really useless."

The system almost wanted to vomit blood, "Then the host can come by himself."

Anyway, my host knows a little more than myself, otherwise how could I imprison myself in the first place?

"It's just repairing an electronic device, I believe the host will be fine."

Xiao Wangjun snorted, and then climbed onto the floating boat.

Although this boat looks relatively small, the space inside is not too small. Now Xiao Wangjun is just outside the cabin door of this small boat.

Regardless of whether this boat is the second form of the mecha, if there are people on this boat, they must be in the cockpit.

The door of the current cockpit is closed tightly.

Xiao Wangjun was naturally thinking, should he use violence to open the hatch, or open it naturally?

"Is there anyone inside? I am the one who saved you." Xiao Wangjun chose the most direct way of knocking on the door.

But unfortunately, he knocked on the door, but there was no response from inside.

"Is there a way to destroy this hatch without violence?" Xiao Wangjun asked the system.

There is no way to leave here, there is such a ship, no matter whether this ship is the second form of the mecha, ensuring that the ship is intact can relatively increase the probability of leaving.