Epilogue

5 years later .......

I wrapped up my work and bid bye to my fellow workers and walked towards Pooja's cabin ....yes we are working in the same law firm from the last 4 years....

Chale ....I asked her and she stood up holding her baby bump and I helped her to wrap the files .
Pooja and Sunny Bhai got married 4 years ago and now, expecting  their 2nd baby as they have already a 2 year old baby boy Shaan.

I dropped her on my way and then bought some fruits and noodles as Aaru has demanded in the morning  and took a few lollipops too .

As I entered the hall my little baby boy came running to me and Clinged to my legs making me chuckle and I picked him up in my arms kissing his chubby cheeks .

Yes we had a baby boy 1.5 year  ago ....my  little bundle Aryamaan Abhimanyu Hooda. We call him Maan ....
How is my Maan.......did you missed mumma ....I asked him and he bobbed his head cutely.

I mis u .....Mummaaa......he said giving me a sloppy kiss melting my heart .
Where is Aaru and Riyan (Ridhi's 4 year old son )

Gaden meiii hai ......he said resting his head on shoulder and I kissed his head lovingly.

Arrey bache aa gai tu .....Maa said coming out of the kitchen with Maan's milk bottle and I smiled.

Rani Di gave me some water to drink and then left to make a milk shake for the kids  while I took the milk bottle to feed Maan but he shook his head snuggling into my chest.

Yes I am still breastfeeding him ....as I did the same with Aaru . It's just his habit and nothing much .
I took him to the room and made him sit in the center of the bed giving him some of his toys and left to the washroom to freshen up .

He climbed in my lap as soon as I sat beside him eagerly waiting me to breastfeed him .
Mummmaaaa.....he whinned not wanting to wait any more making me chuckle.

He latched on my nipple hurriedly making me kiss his chubby little hands .
After few Minutes I detached him and made him have the milk from the bottle and he didn't protested this time.

As I came downstairs with Maan in my arms Aaru and Riyan squeled seeing me making me chuckle.

Mummaaa look what I draw today ........Ma'am even gave me a chocolate and a starr.......Aaru showed me her drawing book excitedly while Riyan sat near me making me kiss his head .

Rani Di gave them their milk and they both gulped it down without any tantrums.
Aaru and Maan love milk just like Abhimanyu....while Riyan is not fond of having milk but he like milk shakes.

Where is Nirviii.....I asked them .
Niviiii Di toh dance class k liye gayeee......mujhe bhi Jana hai .....Aaru pouted making me chuckle.

Noooooooo .......she shrieked as Maan took her craft book and snatched it from him the very next moment making my little boy cry ..

Aaruuu.....I looked at her but she was busy checking her craft book .
Maan you are baby ......whn you will be big like me you will also get to draww okayyy......She told him patting his cheek and  my innocent boy nodded blinking his big eyes .

Mishiiii luk what I have got in my book .....Riyan showed me his book and I kissed his cheek lovingly.
That's like my smart boy ....I ruffled his hair and he grinned cutely.

Aaru and Riyan got busy playing with each other .....they always stay together like best buddies.

While my sweet little pumpkin was sticking to me making me cuddle him lovingly.

Moments later Ridhi Di came too and we had our evening tea as usual .
Kal niklana hai na gaav k liye .....sab packing ho gai ....Maa asked her and she nodded .
Almost done ....what about you Mishka ....She asked me ....