chapter 40

Abhimanyu POV...

Salam sahab .....Monty one of my informers greeted me .

Kya khabar h Monty ....I asked him looking up from the case file that I was going through and asked him to take a seat .

Maamla thanda hai shahab abhi .....he said and I hummed.
Mr. Singla par bhi Nazar rakho ..... I said and he nodded .

And get a hair cut .....mawali ban k mat ghuma kar ....I said and he scratched his Curley hair and smiled at me sheepishly.

Thik hai shahab chalta hu abhi ....He said getting up and left .

I was not able to digest this news of Robin and his friend backing away all of a sudden.
As far as I know they were planning something on Mishka before our marriage.

I made a call and the person on the other hand answered it after a few rings.
Meet me in the evening at our usual spot ....I said and the person just hummed and ended the call .

I then called My Gulabo and she didn't answered my call .
Where is she ....I thought and dialled the landline number of the home ..

Helooooooo.......it was Nirvi who answered the call making me chuckle.

Itsss meeeeeeee heloooo......she said .

Nivuuuu my baby it's Mamu....I said and she giggled.

Mammuuuuuuu......I eat ice seam and my beallll eattttt asooooo......she told me .

Very good baby .....where is Nani and Misiiii .....I asked her .

Dooo knoo.....she said cutely making me chuckle at her cuteness.
Can you call Misiiii for Mamu .....I asked her and she must have nodded as I could here her running away .....

Jiii .....it was Mishika this time .
Kaha rehti ho aur phone kaha hai tumhara .....Nirvi Akeli hai hall mei ....kya chal raha h ....I asked her .

Kuch nahi bas mei lunch ka dekh Rahi thi ....Maa bhi yahi thi abhi ....aur phone mera room mei hoga, I think  .... She said.

Keep the phone with you yrr....mei kabse call kar Raha tha .....I said .
Sorry....she muttered making me sigh .

Kuch hua hai kya .....aapka mood kharab lag raha h .....She asked.
Nothing much .....just usual work .
I just wanted to know if Maa and others have arrived or not ...I said .

They came an hour before .... she said.
Okay then ....don't send my lunch today I have to go somewhere else ....I said and ended the call after bidding her bye.

I left for some inspection with my team after that and we had our lunch in the police canteen.

I had an interrogation session with a criminal in Tihad jail and it was late evening by the time I got free from there .

I got a call and I rememberd that I had to meet someone and left for the location.

As I neared a slum area I got down and waited there for that person.

Kase ho ACP Babu!!!! Ranga the local goon  of the slum asked me and I nodded.

He is a well known theif of the area....with multiple cases going against him ...he gets out of the jail quite easily due to his political connections.

ACP sahab k liye coffee lao re ...he asked one of the boy .
Ashok Singla k Ghar chori karni hai .....I said sipping my coffee and he nodded .

Kab ??? He asked .
This Saturday.......I said and discussed rest of my plan with him and he nodded .

Ho jaayega ACP sahab .....He said .
How's your daughter now .....I asked him and he smiled.
Ek dum thik hai ....he said joining his hand and I patted his shoulder.