chapter 34

This story is trending at No.1 in India 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.
It broke the record of Aur pyar ko gya ....
🤪🤪🤪
Thanks to all my dearest and lovely readers for making this happen......
Love you all ❤️.

Mishika POV.....

We reached the village and I couldn't see much as it was dark already.

We reached our haveli ...yeahhh they really own a haveli in the village and I had no idea about it .

Tai ji , Chachi Ji , All the 3 bua ji 's with their family were already present there and I greeted them all touching their feet .

They were here from the morning and took care of all the cleaning and preparing food .

Maa and Di were worried about me but I assured them that I am completely fine now .

After freshening up I joined everyone and helped them to arrange the plates .

Abhimanyu was busy with all his cousins and Jiju while Raunak was busy filming everything as he found it very fascinating.

I was covering my head with my Dupatta as we are in villages now .
Many of the relatives from the village were also present there .

I was chatting and laughing with his cousins wives and cousin sister's while making Rotis .

They were teasing me and pulling my leg making me blush .
Missii.....Nirvi came running to me and I kissed her nose.

What my sweet baby wants....I asked her .
I wannn this ....she said pointing at the dough and I gave her a little ball of dough and she ran away making me chuckle.

Maa khana lag gya hai kya ....sab wait kar rahe hai .... Abhimanyu asked entering the foyer .

Haan sab ho gya hai tum log serve karna start Karo Tai ji and baaki sab elders ko pehle Maa said to him and he nodded .

His cousins and him served the elders .
Jaldi jaldi banao .....he said looking at me and other bhabhis chuckled.

Abhimanyu Paani leke aaa .....I heard Phupha ji asking him and he nodded.

His phone rang and he signalled me to fill the water jug from the pot making me groan .
I was already making Rotis and here he is giving me his work too ..
I handover the roti making task to some one else and got up to fill the water jug .

He followed me taking over the phone to some inspector about some case  file .
As I turned to give him the water jug....he caressed my cheek and nose ...

Aata laga hua h pure face p ....he said hanging up the phone .
Nirvi ne laga diya hoga ....I said and he kept caressing my cheek making me feel tingles in my stomach .

Sab log h Abhimanyu......I whispered shyly.
Haan to mei konsa make out kar Raha hu tumhare saath  .....He said making me red .

Paani leke jaaiye ....I said giving him the jug and heard him chuckle.

We all ladies also had our dinner and winded up the work .
It was so much fun .

As we were all tired and it was around 10 pm which is quite late according to village timings so we departed to our respective rooms.

I entred the room which was attached with the terrace and the open sky with twinkling starts and chill winds were soothing me .

I wore a simple cotton suit and laid the spare mattress that were kept in the room on the terrace and brought a pillow  to enjoy the star filled night .

I called Daadi and talked to her and inquired by Chachi's health ..
She asked me to look after Raunak as he is not familiar with village and I told her that he is planning to shift to Village now and she laughed.