Chapter 14

It was the day of court hearing about the Case .
Mishika woke up early and got ready as she had to go to Mandir before going to the court .

Daadi Wish me Luck . I need your blessings today ...she said touching her Daadi's feet .
Sab acha hi hoga. Tu bas apna Dhyan rakhna or sambhal k jaana . I want you all fit and fine samjhi .....Gyatri ji said to her making her smile.

Don't worry Dadi . I am super strong. Mujhe kuch nahi hoga .
Okay I am getting late now...
Saying she rushed out of home taking her scooty keys .

She reached the mandir and asked Pandit ji to do special Prayer for her today making the elderly man chuckle.
Bagwan ji humesha tumhare saath hai beta . Uske ghar der hai , andher nahi ....he said making her node .

She got a bit late due to some traffic and an elderly lady asked her for a lift too and she couldn't deny it .

Pooja and her Parents were looking a bit tensed but she assured them that everything will be fine as they have got some solid evidence .

She looked around but ACP Abhimanyu was nowhere to be seen .
Aap log Jaaye time ho gya hai mei ACP sir ko dekh k aati hu ....she said making them node .

She tried calling him but his phone was switched off .
Kya ho raha hai aaj . Ye ACP sir abhi Tak aaye ku nahi . Court ki proceeding start Hone hi vaali hai ....she thought looking at her watch .

She went to the police station in case if he was stuck there in something but he was not there .
Time was ticking fast and she doesn't have much time left .

Pooja's parents were also calling her again and again asking about her where abouts as the judge has arrived .
She asked them not to worry and decided to look for ACP Abhimanyu in his apartment.

She rang the bell impatiently as they don't have much time left .
The proceeding has already started.
Sunny was not there too for her help  as he has  left to some other city for work .

She banged the door when no one opened the door but his car was parked outside only .

She tried calling him again but his phone was still coming off .
Suddenly the door got opened and Mishika was shocked to find a girl wearing Abhimanyu's shirt and shorts standing in front of her .

For a moment she thought she came to a wrong house and was about to turn when her eyes fell on Abhimanyu who came out with Dishealved hair and hickey and Nails mark on his neck and chest .

Mishika was beyond shocked witnessing him like that.
Her phone rang and she came back to her senses.

This was not the time to cry over her heart break . She has to more important work at hand in that moment.
Ummm Sir , Court .....proof ....she stuttered not able to form a coherent sentence making Abhimanyu look away .

Sir, everyone is waiting for me there. Please gave me those . It's getting late already...she said standing in front of him .

He don't have any proofs . What are you taking about Shreya said making Mishka look at her .

Sir.....Proof kaha hai ....she asked Abhimanyu again ignoring Shreya .
Didn't you hear me koi proof nahi hai . And stop framing my brother. I know you both are doing this for money and fame .... Shreya said .

Just shut your mouth Shreya and get lost from here . I don't even want to see you face after today .... Abhimanyu yelled at her making her shocked.

Abhimanyu, please don't say that . You love me right . Don't do this to us ....Shreya said trying to touch his but he pushed her hands away .

Don't make me do something that I will regret more then  loving you .....He yelled making Shreya jump on her place.

Please stop this both you. Solve your personal matter later . Just hand over the proofs to me ....Mishika shouted .
Shreya left from there crying while Abhimanyu stood there looking at Mishika with guilt .

I am sorry Mishika but I don't have the proofs .....he said looking down .
Mishka looked at him in disbelief.
Noooo you can't do this . I gave you all the proofs . Where did they gooo.....she cried .

Abhimanyu stood there with his mouth sealed.
Pooja and her family are waiting for us .....please I beg you ......don't do this ...
They will be released without any punishment.....please .......for God sake give me the proof ....Mishika begged falling on her knees in front of him .

Abhimanyu kneeled down in front of her with remorseful face .
Mishika....please don't do this ... Shreya tricked me last night and destroyed the proofs ....he admitted looking down making her cry more .

You can't do this ........you betrayed us .....what will happen to Pooja and her family .

Those morons would roam around freely ......this is all because of you ......you were fooling me from the start .
You wanted to save him because his sister is your girlfriend.....

You are worst then them all ... Atleast they don't pretend to be good ....but you back stabbed me ......she yelled making him shake his head in No.

I used to respect you a lot . I thought you were different from the rest of the corrupt police officers but you proved how foolish I am .

I hate you ......I despise you the most ....you will never stay happy in your life ...never....she yelled and ran from there.

Abhimanyu stood rooted in his place as she left .
He banged the door hard and clutched his hair tightly.

He started breaking up things in sheer anger and madness.

He was yelling and breaking things to take out his anger , frustration and guilt .
Mishika's words and Shreya's betrayal roamed in his head driving him mad .
He failed......in his personal and professional life both .

Do comment guyssss....