chapter 19

It's been 2 months since Mishika is working under Sameer and she is really happy getting his mentorship as he is totally amazing at his work and ethics too .

She has grown closer with Revati and Ridhima and she truly adores the little Nirvi .

Nirvi sometimes visits her father's office with Ridhima and Mishika gets to spend some time with her .

But she has not encountered Abhimanyu after the night he dropped her home .
He is extremely busy with his work as she gets to know about him through Revati ji .

Sunny returned back a month ago and got to know about the case . He was extremely angry but couldn't do anything about it .

He insisted on meeting Pooja as he had  visited her twice or thrice in the beginning and when he got to know about her depression he somehow wanted to help her out .

Mishika was bit doubtful about it but then arranged a meeting with Pooja .
They met a few times and she knew that Sunny likes Pooja .

She confronted him and he affirmed it making her smile .

She knew no body can be better for Pooja then sunny and arranged their meetings frequently. She often found herself thinking about Abhimanyu but fears to accept her feelings for him.   

Now that things have cleared between them and Shreya is also not a part of his life anymore, can't she just give in her feelings for him ....She wondered.

Diiii... Raunak voice brought her out of her thoughts.
Dadi is calling you for Dinner ....he said and she followed him out to the dinning room .

Mishika k liye Rishta aaya hai .....Rajveer her uncle said making her choke on her food and look towards her Daadi who was patiently eating her food .
Kaha se ....Gyatri Devi asked .

Sumit k liye haath maanga hai Mishika ka mere Bhai ne ....Ragini answered smiling extra sweetly towards Mishika.
Abhi uski phadai puri nahi hui hai .....Gyatri Devi said making Mishika sigh in relief but it was short lived .

Haan to Abhi k liye engagement kar lete hai . Shaddi 6 mahine baad ho jaayegi ....Ragini suggested not wanting to let the topic go that easily.

She wanted Mishika to get married to Sumit her nephew as he is unemployed and is getting rejected for not doing anything.

Mishika would be good earning source and the wealth will go to her family only .
Nahi ...abhi kuch nahi hoga . Mana kar do unko .. Gyatri Devi denied knowing Ragini and her family well .

Ragini kicked her husband under the table asking him to say something to his mother.

Sahi to keh rahi hai Ragini maa , known family mei jaayegi and khud rahegi Mishika vaha ..... Rajveer said making Ragini node her head.

Vo ladka Mishika k layak nahi hai . Koi kaam Dhandha hai nahi uske paas . Tumne soch bhi kese liya uski or Mishika ki shaddi k baare mei ...Gyatri ji spoke sternly making Ragini fume in anger .

Mere  bhatije (nephew) k baare mei asa kese bol sakti hai maa ji aap .
Acha khaana Sundar jawan ladka hai . Aage se Rishta beja hai . Aapko kya lagta hai iss Anath se shaadi karne koi collector aayega ab ....Ragini said glaring at Mishika.

Ragini !!!!! Gyatri ji warned her in angery tone while Mishika left the table and ran to her room .
Gyatri ji warned Rajveer and Ragini both to stay away from Mishika's life .
She also asked Ragini to stay within her limits or she would see the worst side of her .

Here Mishika cried silently hugging her parents photo frame . She won't have to go through any of these only if they were here with her .

She remebered how her father use to say that he will choose a prince for her Daughter. She missed him more today .