chapter 5

Mishkiii your exams are over now . So why are you sticking to that laptop of yours now .....Gyatri ji asked .
Dadiiiii I was shortlisting all the good law firms to apply for an internship.....she said looking up at her Daddi.

Haan but uske liye to abhi time hai na . Abhi tu mere saath chal Mandir . Bohot din ho gye mujhe Bade mandir gye hue . Pehle tere exam the isliye mene tujhe nahi kaha....Gyatri ji said .

As you wish your highness......Mishika said Bowing her head making Gyatri ji chuckle.
Mishika wore a white kurti pairing it with her blue jeans and took her colourful
scarf too .

She made her Daadi wear the helmet and both drove towards the Temple.
The temple was highly crowded as it was the time for Maha aarti .

The members of Temple management were letting the VIP members in but were completely ignorant to the elderly people.
Mishika got into the quarrel regarding the same issue making Gyatri ji shook her head .

This is not how it is done . When it's clearly written over there that this passage is to be used by elderly people then why are you not letting them go from there . I won't let this matter slip away this easily and will surely complain about it .
Why there are specially provision for rich people. All are equal in front of God and this is highly unjustified in your behalf.... Mishika argued .
Revati ji who was also there with other people for Darshan was highly impressed with Mishika.

Nobody raised this issue but this girl has guts ...Revati ji thought .
The management people saw the crowd gathering around them and finally let the elderly people go.

Mishika stood there helping everyone.
Daadi you go ahead . I will meet you at the exit ....she said to Gyatri ji who nodded .
Aunty ji aap bhi jaaye idhar se .....Mishika said to Revati ji who patted her head and went behind Gyatri ji alone with other ladies .

Gyatri ji and Revati ji did their Pooja and as Gyatri ji was having joint pain Revati ji helped her .
Thankyou beta . Itni der khade hone se dard ho jata hai na . Gyatri ji said .
Aap yaha Beth jaaye Maa ji . Aapki granddaughter aati hi hogi ...Revati ji said and sat beside Gyatri ji.

Vo to ek chalta phirta toofan hai . Pata nahi ab kiske masle hal kar rahi hogi kahi . Chalte chalte kahi bhi phas jaati hai dusro k liye . Vese to ye achi baat hai but vo khud problem mei phas jaati hai iss chakar mei ....Gyatri ji said making Revati ji chuckle.

Attention please.....kisi ka 4 saal ka bacha kho gya hai....aap exit p mile . Bache ka naam Aditya hai ... Mishika's voice could be heard through the Mike and Gyatri ji chuckled .

Isko lagta hai sabki problem solve karna iski zimedaari hai .
Iske maa baap bhi aase hi the ....Gyatri ji said with moist eyes remembering her daughter in law and son .
It's ok maa ji . Sab ka Dil itna pure nahi hota jo dusro ki help kare without any profit . You should be proud of her ....Revati ji said .

Haan beta but Aaj ka zamana bohot khrab hai or meri Mushki ka mere bina koi nahi hai . Chota beta or Bahu hai par vo bohot selfish hai . Iske baare mei khabi nahi sochege agar mujhe kuch ho gya to .
Mei bas apni Mishika k liye hi Zinda hu ....Gyatri ji shared in heavy voice .
Daddiiii... Mishika arrived with a baby boy in her arms and Gyatri ji wipped her tears immediately.

Namaste Aunty ji  ....Mishika greeted Revati ji noticing her with her Daadi .
Namaste beta ....Revati ji chuckled .
Aadi ye dekho meri Daddi se milo , aapko ladoo pasand hai...mujhe to bohot pasand hai . She asked the boy making him sit on her lap and giving him a Ladoo.
The boy smiled eating the ladoo.
Iske parents nahii mile kya abhi tak .....Gyatri ji asked .

Announcement to mene kar di hai . Aate hi honge or ye cute baby bohot roo raha tha to mei isse saath hi le aai .....She said kissing the boy's cheek .
Revati ji was looking at Mishika with a smile. How she was making the boy laugh and taking care of him .

She was impressed would be an understatement. She was actually touched by the young  girl .
The parents arrived and thanked Mishika joining their hands .

It's ok . But be careful. Child kidnapping is very common at such crowded place . she was explaining to the parents and they were listening to her keenly .
Bas kar ab jaane de unko ...Gyatri ji said making Mishika smile apologetically at the couple.

Aadi waved at Mishika with a his cute smile melting her heart .
Daadi Mujhe Aadi ki bohot yaad aayegi ..
..Mishika said sitting beside Gyatri ji.
30 minute pehle hi mili hai tu usko ....Gyatri ji commented.
Phir bhi . Connection to ban hi jaata hai na ....She said .

Bilkul ban jaata hai....Revati ji agreed as she herself felt a connection with Mishika in this short duration.
Vahi to Aunty ji , Daadi samjhti hi nahi hai . Inki Umar ho gai hai to inki connection power bhi weak ho gayi hai ab ....Mishika teased her Daadi who slapped her head lightly making Revati ji and Mishika laugh .

Revati ji talked with them for some more time knowing about Mishika more .
Hmmm my son in law  Sameer Mehra is a well known lawyer . If you want you can apply for an internship there .....Revati ji informed making Mishika gasp .

Aap Sammer Mehra Sir ko jaante ho . Vo to bohot bade criminal Lawyer hai ..... Mishka asked in utter surprise.
While Revati ji laughed nodding her head .
But Aunty ji aase Recommendation se jaana to unfair ho jaayega na ....Mishika said making Revati ji smile .

Bilkul bhi unfair nahi hai beta . You are very  well deserving and after knowing your acedemic excellence through Gyatri ji I am sure about it ....Revati ji assured her .

But phir bhi mei proper interview deke hi select hona chahati hu ....Mishika said .
Haan to interview Dena tum . He will select you after accessing your capabilities only .....Revati ji said making Mishka smile .

Okay then . Agar mujhe intership mil gai phir mei aapse bhi mil paaugi . Kuki ab aapse bhi to merko connection ho gya hai ...Mishka said and Revati ji laughed.